Nude male mod with Dawnguard compatibility

MidbossVyers

Currently, I am using http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1947/? for nude males. However, it does not seem to be Dawnguard compatibility. For example, the Moth Priest Sandals from Dawnguard get misaligned textures when worn by males, specifically Dexion. Dawnguard also adds the Snow Elf race. The glitch appears to happen because it is using my current nude mesh with vanilla Snow Elf textures, resulting in Vyrthur getting the foot texture problem as mentioned above, as well as getting black groin textures (most likely from his vanilla underwear) but nude meshes (unless, of course, Snow Elves just have really tight underwear, unlikely). If such a mod already exists, please point it out to me.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, that would be a good way to check if I was interested in checking. Or if I was asked politely. But either way, I can't. I haven't gotten Skyrim up and running since I reinstalled Windows recently, let alone beaten Dawnguard again lol. Sorry, but you'll have to check it yourself or wait for another reply.

For some reason, the mod that you gave me made things worse by causing barefoot males to have the same problems as the sandals. Reinstalling the old one did not fix it. In fact, there was nothing too different between what you gave me and what I had besides the fact that what you gave me also includes old people. Then I realized that I was thinking about the problem in the wrong way and decided to look for better male feet. That solves both the barefoot and sandals problem but resulted in all males in my game becoming eunuchs (no underwear, no penises). Installing a nude male mod on top of that fixed the eunuch problem but caused misalignment of textures (as the textures of those nude male mods assume that you are using vanilla male feet meshes). It kind of fixes the sandal issue as the texture misalignment is not so striking. Unfortunately, this minor misalignment is now prevalent on both sandals and bare feet. The obvious fix would be to combine the better feet mod that I posted and either one of the nude male mods mentioned.

Edit: I just realized that the one I normally use is marginally better as it fixes the sandal problem, whereas the mod that you suggested results in pitch-black foot textures while wearing sandals.

Edited by MidbossVyers