⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Missing Follower Options

Aeonuser

Let's go to the point: The follower options "It's time for us to part ways" and "I need to trade something with you" are missing. Because of this, when I recruit a follower, I can't dismiss him. Using the console comand "set playerfollowercount to <0" isn't working. All I can do is kill them (Which is a shame but hey, I finished boetiah's calling! :D). The trading option is not something I deeply miss, I can use the console to give them items but this really is annoying.

My guess is that this Issue started when I uninstalled EFF (I tried to use EFF and UFO at the same time... I'm such an idiot) and left UFO active, I'm going to try to disable UFO to see if it solves it but I don't have much time to play Skyrim reciently so I was hoping to get some help from the comunity. So... If anyone is sure about the cause or knows a way to solve it, please, help me.

I found the problem, I decided to write it here in case this happened to someone else.
EFF was the problem. Since UFO and EFF are not compatible, one overwrote the other and so the options were missing. I uninstalled UFO and I installed EFF again, that seems to have solved the problem. I uninstalled EFF correctly and then reinstalled UFO but the problem returned. Guess i'ts the not immersive option for now. too bad. I still would like to use UFO so, if anyone can help, it's appreciated.