New Elven Race (Can be created with existing resources from the game)

Laicamir

Greetings!

I have an idea for a new race I would like to see added.

Physical and Gameplay Properties

§ It would be very good if mods that affect elves would also worked on this race

§ They can use the body and appearance from wood elves and keep all the lines of dialogue that apply to them but their attributes should be

changed:

§ Should be scaled up to be a little taller than nords (around 1.04 or so)

§ Their Default resistances should be changed to just a 95% or 100% resistance to disease

§ Their power should be changed, the imperial power could work but the redguard one would be much better. It should be renamed though, probably to 'Elven Fervour', 'Champions Stance' or something else along those lines

§ Their primary skill (+10 at start) should be One Handed

§ Their secondary skills (+5 at start) should be Speech, Archery, Light Armour, Smithing and Enchanting

§ They should start with the standard spells of Flames and Healing

§ Giving them a ward spell at the start would be great but I worry that it might mess up the game (With Tolfdir and the Mages College intro where he asks if you know any wards)

§ They should be renamed to Fair Elves or perhaps Wanderer Elves

Background

Please keep in mind that while I have been reading much about the elves in the elder scrolls world I am certainly no expert so I apologise if I make errors here and will be more than happy to change this to make it more lore-friendly if such errors are pointed out.

With this race, while I understand it cannot be considered lore-friendly I am trying to make it as much so as I can. What I am trying to achieve is an elven race much closer to traditional elves (such as the Noldor <3). Of course the story behind them is different but I want them to physically be similar even if having them be culturally similar would break to lore too much.

The idea behind the race is that they are descended from elves who had left Summerset isle and became Bosmer rather than Altmer in the time of Eplear but while they found the high elves not to their liking they later found that the wood elves had become to barbaric for there tastes especially with the green pact and all. Due to leaving Valenwood long ago when all elves were closed together and more like the Aldmer they do not share the same physical characteristics as Altmer or Bosmer. However they most resemble tall wood elves (hence why that dialogue is used).

While being physically and culturally different to other elves they certainly don’t have any kingdoms. Most live in small communities of their own is secluded locations and almost all become adventures. Their culture emphasises valour and stories of great heroes. As such their culture most emulates that of the nords and as such many of these elves come to Skyrim.

They are very few in number and lack any central ruler, most small communities being independent. However the leaders of these communities or very great heroes will honourably be addressed as Lord and in some cases Highlord.

Their name in elvish will be Elenmer.

Thank you very much for reading this! I really hope somebody can make it!

Edited by Laicamir