custom mods mod packs

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

AsHdRoN

AsHdRoN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

general discussion about mod packs like FTB or tekkit. bugs and problems or just random talk

im a big fan of modded minecraft so ask any questions you like, i'll answer.

wanna make a modpack and dont know what to put in there? no problem!

made an awesome contraption? wanna share that? tell us here

williewest10

williewest10

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts

My all-time favorite dimension mod is Tropicraft.

Saggaris

Saggaris

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 672 posts

Well, this is a busy forum... probably all off playing modified Minecraft, 

However, if this page ever gets visited again consider looking at  ATLauncher, I'll say that again so you don't miss it...

ATLauncher

It currently has some 45 modpacks to choose from and server thingies for those who wish to play with their mates and/or the rest of the world.

Currently most modpacks run 1.7.10 so are stable 'or as stable as any modded game is' and I personally run modified modpacks with bits bought in from some of the various modpacks  that are available, it's well worth checking out as a source of excellent packs most of which are fully configurable.

As ever Pete

docdemort

docdemort

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

hi there, i cannot find any information on how to use NMM with minecraft, it doesnt come up when the initial scan for games comes up, so how do i add the game? i want to completely abandon FML forge mod loader, because it f***ing stucks, and i want to try loading mods with NMM instead, but im stuck!

THENazBaz

THENazBaz

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

ciao io sono nuovo e non riesco a inserire le mod su minecraft (quello comprato) 

qualcuno sa aiutarmi?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: custom mods, mod packs

Page loaded in: 0.981 seconds