[Help] Face and Body texture Mismatch

DdsLedg

Hey, I've recently come across a problem regarding some custom NPC's made in the creation kit.

Basically, when I look at my NPC Preview in the Creation Kit, it shows up fine, the colours are right and they match the colour of the body.

However, when I go and place that NPC in my Worldspace, the NPC appears to have an almost black face, which doesn't match the body at all, there is a fine line between the body and the face, where the colours change.

I have created 6 new NPC's, and they are all designed to be dead adventurers, just with different equipment, that the Dragonborn will come across during a quest; in order to make the scene look more evil.

The NPC's are part of a mod that ive been working on that allows the Dragonborn to travel away to a new island :) The adventurers are my own custom race; the Sun Elves. This race works fine as a playable race, all the colours match up fine; there are no errors whatsoever. It is also a .esm file.

My mod uses my Sun Elf race as a Parent Master, or else the game CTD whenever you enter the cell containing my adventurers.

Now, I have tried to fix this myself, and have looked up countless pages on Google about how to fix it, yet the only fix appears to be to highlight my actors in the object window, Hold CTRL and then press F4. Apparently this will export the Facegen Data, resulting in the right colours.

However, when I try to do this Nothing happens! I have tried doing it whilst the mod is saved, unsaved, whilst there are no actors placed in the game at all, yet to no avail. Whenever I press CTRL + F4 nothing happens at all, no box pops up or anything.

Is there a button or something that you can press rather than pressing CTRL + F4, Since this sounds like a hotkey for something, yet I cannot find the original button anywhere. :(

As you can probably tell, this is really annoying me, and I would appreciate it if someone came up with a fix for this.

Thanks

Will :)

Yeah, I tried clicking on Actors > Actor > Actor > SunElfRace > Male/Female. And then from there highlighting the actor and clicking CTRL + F4 but still nothing happens... -.- I tried it on a load of different NPC's and it still did nothing :( Thanks for replying so quick though :)

OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! THANKS FOR THIS I LOVE YOU! :D :D :D ;) :) It didnt work but It got me experimenting with loads of different keys and it turns out that I had the F-Lock key on, I didnt even know there was one! Even so, I LOVE YOU!