Modding help needed please | need AI, Scripting & CK modders

BloodBond76

Here are a few things that I need help with for a project that I'm working on.

-First of all I am a real noob with scripting and wanted some help. Could someone please write a script source where upon consumption of a specified food the target is killed instantly but with a 5 second delay from consumption to death?

Here is my attempt (though I don't know if it will work at all):
_
| Event OnEffectStar(Actor akTarget)
akTarget.Kill(Game.GetPlayer())
EndEvent _|
-Second I would like some help with making a certain food a top priority when eating for AI packages (I have not attempted this as I don't know anything about AI packages)
-Lastly I would like some help with a quest alias issue I'm having. I am trying to make an alias which targets every actor that has a very high Disposition [maybe lvl 3(Ally)] with the player for a quest that I am making. What I have been doing is using 'GetRelationshipRank' and trying to find the Deposition ranks (i.e. Archnemisis - Foe - enemy -etc...) [Link - http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Disposition] but all I get is either a cell that has an actor or a family relation (i.e. Uncle, aunt, cousin, acquaintance, business partner, etc...). If anyone knows how to get this working so that I can target a person with a certain disposition to the player or if I'm doing this all wrong to start with then please comment below, thanks
Any help that people could provide for my problems would be great as I am really stuck and would love to continue with my work. If u r not a pro but know something that may help then please comment.