Weird UI problem

Mrblackmystery

Hello there Nexus Forums!

I seem to be having a weird issue with my gameplay. The situation is the following:
When I open any UI (Inventory, favourite window, trying to loot etc.) or even try changing weapons, I get a glitchy lag for about 1-2 seconds where the whole gameplay just stops. Music is still playing and stuff as well as other actors still moving, which means that I'm usually dead when trying to change weapons in combat.

The WEIRD thing is that I tried playing on an old character and he does not have this problem at all, the gameplay is just running smoothly. Only new characters that I create have it. Which makes me very, very confused.

I don't think it's a mod doing it but I can't be a 100% sure, it may be an Skyrim/Skyrimprefs.ini problem though I might suspect. It might just be a really simple solution but still, I would really like some help since I've tried several things already to try and resolve this.

I don't know how to paste Skyrim/Skyrimprefs.ini without making it a spoiler-sub-thingy so I'll just copy them here:

SKYRIM.INI:

SKYRIMPREFS.INI:

Mod load order:

http://pastebin.com/zHDH0aFx

Thank you!

Edited by Mrblackmystery