worldeater12

Okay...so have you ever use the aesir armor mod for skyrim? its amazing, probably the best armor mid ive ever used. you start with a base armor and there are tons of paces you can add to it wich add bonuses based on your type of cahricter. what if there was this but for fallout power armor. different types of belts that hold more of a certain kind of ammo. replacing your pauldron for a skull or a road sign, adding a duster or a half cap. basically anything that you can add to make your power armor look your own. i think that would be awesome for fallout. the way you aquire these pieces would be up to the moder but ive been really really itching to customize and Jerry rig my power armor.

Any one else agree?

• 2 weeks later...

Okay...so have you ever use the aesir armor mod for skyrim?....you start with a base armor and there are tons of paces you can add to it wich add bonuses based on your type of cahricter. what if there was this but for fallout power armor.

Tailor Maid does that, but alas for lighter armor and clothing. I thought it might be tricky since there are a pretty limited number of body slots to rig it as just armor, but apparently tailor maid gets around that without a problem (never used it myself). But if you start with a power armor base I suppose it wouldn't be too hard. I could probably whip up a few assets, but couldn't commit to a full collection.