What's the most ridiculous thing you've done in game

Netwit2008

I got a wild hare up my buns last night and decided to go on a ghostly rampage. It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever done in the game, yet I laughed out loud, so hard I cried. ;D

I have regular clothes enchanted with Sigil Stones so that they actually protect me better than many armors. I have several items that if I put them all on at the same time I have 120 Chameleon. (only to be used in extreme cases of stealth need or boredom or it ruins the game)

So I got totally chameleonized and then went up to random guards, people and punched them in the face. Their reactions were HILARIOUS!! They'd run around like crazy, more guards would come. People started running. If I punched citizens, they'd try to hang with the guards for protection, but the guards were knocking them down running themselves. Mages would cast protection spells and run. If I tried to talk with someone when I was visible, the note "The guard is fleeing" would show. I accidentally talked to a guard instead of punching him when I was chameleonized and he didn't recognize I was the one doing the mayhem. I got caught trying to pickpocket a guard, he gave me the usual spiel, but when I chose "resist arrest" he couldn't find me to arrest me. That did result in a bounty though, so I wouldn't recommend that.

There's this one snooty dude in Skingrad. I went there and beat him down for all the times he's been a rude jackass to me, lol Then I robbed his house. :ninja: In fact, something weird happened with him. When the dust settled and he finally went home (he was so close to the guards he was in their underwear, lol), I backed him into a corner as my visible self. When he hit the corner, he just levitated so that his feet were about my face level. I saw this happen in the guards tower also, when I was invisible wreaking havoc. One guard just levitated up in the middle of a group of them.

The best comment was from one of the Black Hand murderers. When I punched him, he just ran and exclaimed "WHY sister, WHY???" I think he thought it was the Speaker, lol I went there to punch her for being so friggin cheerful yet never wanting to gossip, lol

That was the most fun I've had doing something stupid in game. And my stealth and hand to hand skills increased, so it was all good, lol

What have you done in game that was outrageous, ridiculous, stupid, yet mad fun? :P

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do the silent murdering in almost every castle in the world. Which is left is only the essential characters. But the most ridiculous is making the citizen and guards fight each other using frenzy spell. I got a big bounty after that, and decide to run to Shivering Isles.

I think there's a section on uesp.net who contains a list of what to do when you're born. When I post this, uesp.net had a problem, so I can't give the link. (I do remember playing bowling with potions.

Trying to swim through lava!!! :P

LOL! I tried that once too. Bad thing was, I had on so many fire shields that I actually got to the destintation I was aiming for. So it is possible, with enough shield and speed. Destination can't be too far away, and do have that heal potion ready ;D

LOL @ bowling with potions! See if you're all chameleonized, there is no bounty, as long as you stay that way while creating madness and mayhem. :wink:

Trying to swim through lava!!! :P

LOL! I tried that once too. Bad thing was, I had on so many fire shields that I actually got to the destintation I was aiming for. So it is possible, with enough shield and speed. Destination can't be too far away, and do have that heal potion ready ;D

LOL @ bowling with potions! See if you're all chameleonized, there is no bounty, as long as you stay that way while creating madness and mayhem. :wink:

LOL swimming through lava is possible with "tgm" cheat lol xD or if you have fire shield 100% :D

i was trying to cheat my way to the tower in one of the oblvion gates and i used water walk to get arcross...my mage didnt have enough heath and my pots didnt do much XD died pretty much as soon as i got in XD

hmm i did lots of stupid thigs, but the most memorable was when i tried to escape form a chasing will-of-the-wisp by swimming in the water. It was somewhere north of Leyawin. I swam for hours XD

• 2 weeks later...

i wasnt really ridiculous but i was doing my fave darkbrotherhood quest, whodunit.

i got the key and enterd the mansion and all the guests suddenly started attacking me and each other! I guess it was because i was an out law and the retired guy attacked me and everyone else was trying to defend

I like to put on god mode. Then go to the elder council chambers.

I open up the console, click on the high counselor (forgot his name). and type in "createfullactorcopy" about 10 times

Then i stand in the middle of the table, and shoot an arrow at one of them.

It's funny to hear all of them at once yell "Assault, Assault!!"

When the guards come in, they just run around the table trying to get to you.

Then when everyone is attacking me, i make more copies.

And if done right, the new copies will see the old ones attack you. Which causes them to fight each other.

It's not exactly ridiculous. But, it is fun to do when you are bored.