Photo

My Mod Wishes

mods wishes lordbevan1 mod wishes mod requests fo3 fonv new vegas radio station porting

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

lordbevan1

lordbevan1

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Desired Mods:

• Radio station that plays nothing but Miracle of Sound songs, with news updates from Three Dog, taken from Galaxy News Radio. You can copy-paste the script if you wish.
  • the Light 'em up mod, but for NV

• Same as the first, but for NV, and with news from Mr. New Vegas instead.

• a NV mod that gives all single projectile guns (not shotguns, for example) no spread

Edited by lordbevan1, 28 January 2014 - 03:37 PM.

M48A5

M48A5

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,012 posts

Your second request is not allowable here. Please see:  http://forums.nexusm...er-games/page-1

Teabone3

Teabone3

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Yeah its not legal to copy textures and models from New Vegas to Fallout3 and share it online.

Edited by Teabone3, 24 January 2014 - 09:05 AM.

etherdemon

etherdemon

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
@ Opening : Do you own NV? If so, an esp can call models and textures from the NV install without breaching the EULA and they can be used in FO3. However, assets from other games can't be used without express written consent from the developer/publisher.

lordbevan1

lordbevan1

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts

I have updated my mod requests so as to (hopefully) remain within the allowed parameters

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mods, wishes, lordbevan1, mod wishes, mod requests, fo3, fonv, new vegas, radio station, porting

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.092 seconds