skyrim mods bloat ctd random

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Arheloh

Arheloh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Hey, I've been looking everywhere but was unable to find any topic that would help resolve my problem. Now, while playing Skyrim, I get random ctds all the time. I actually managed to get my game much more stable, increased the frame rate, everything runs perfect. Except for a ctd here and there for no reason (running into a Stormcloak vs Imperial fight and get no stutter or ctd, but I get a ctd while walking down an empty road). I do use a lot of mods, so I was hoping that someone could help me. I have played Skyrim for about 60+ hours and have noticed that my save is bloating. I tried some things, Skyrim save cleaner by seifer69er, waiting for 30+ days (force cell reset) and all I got was that my save file reduced from 17,5 MB to 17,2 MB. From what I heard is that the bloated save file could be the problem of my ctds. I also used TES5Edit to clean all my mods and have used BOSS after installing and even uninstalling any mod. I have an Intel i7 2600, AMD Radeon 6700 series and 8GB of RAM (doesn't really matter since even with a patch Skyrim uses up to 4GB) Here's also a list of all my active mods in this load order (using BOSS):

Spoiler

I also use aMidianBorn Book of Silence and Skyrim 2K. Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

EDIT: I ask any admins to delete/close this topic since I am going to move it to "Skyrim technical support" section, thanks.

Edited by Arheloh, 25 January 2014 - 02:26 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skyrim, mods, bloat, ctd, random

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.258 seconds