Children: Tamriel's Future — first alpha is on the way!

Glitchipedia

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll wait for this. :smile:

I mean, ewww children, they break my precious Ayleid loot and point on me yelling "Mooom look I found a rogue sneaking!" but they'll definitely add more life to the world.

Yes! And bring home cakes and toys for your child. It would be cool :3

After Skyrim miss this.

Edited by FifkaWolf

• 3 months later...

It isn't. I just need to get off my butt and get the Orc and beast head meshes made. Since college didn't work out, goodness knows I've got plenty of spare time to work on that now.

Glitches, happy to see you're still at large with this.

I have been thinking... in nature, reptile hatchlings have not large heads. Their heads are always in proportion with their bodies, that is, small. So I think you could skip making Argonian hatchling heads bigger, and instead make them more streamlined, softer than adult ones. Whaddayah think?

Cheers!

It isn't. I just need to get off my butt and get the Orc and beast head meshes made. Since college didn't work out, goodness knows I've got plenty of spare time to work on that now.

Sorry to hear college didn't work out for you. I wish you the best.

I've been looking for a child mod for a while now. I use the New Vegas one and I used it to make an entire playthrough as a vulernable kid with super low strength and endurance. It completely changed up the game and almost turned it into a survival horror experience. I'm hoping to do something similar in an oblivion playthrough (imagine a 10 year old stuck in Oblivion) and I honestly can't wait until this mod becomes playable so I can try it out.

Best of luck to you and please keep us updated!

Children will not be playable for the time being due to problems with the first-person camera's height. Unless the camera mods out there that allow a visible body fix that?

I know nothing about this, but I noticed that first-person camera's is lower than usual in one of these mods
MBP x110 races
MBP+x117

Oh man, a children mod? With kids that look like, ya know, actual children? Sign me up! I hope that this avoids a lot of the pitfalls of Skyrim's children mods: many of them overhaul the kids to make them look better, but they often end up having creepily adult faces glued to a child's body. :blink: :yucky: