Children: Tamriel's Future — first alpha is on the way!

Glitchipedia

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why don't you, emma, elalquimista, and movomo work together to make ONE kids mod instead of 4 different ones. If you have different visions for them, at least make a common resource so kids don't end up looking completely different from one mod to the next.

I think that's what this is going to end up being. I'll just release a "parts pack" and let everyone else do whatever with it.

Please dont. Do not leave a job just because someone did something similar. There have been many mods for Oblivion about the children, such as Children Annuad, Children In Town, but it did not stop you, right?

I do not plan to use the "Children of Cyrodiil" so I'm still looking forward to your mod, and I hope that you do not throw the development.

Glitches, your mod and Emma's will be different enough to justify both of their existences. As everybody is saying, just because there are already a mod similar to one's project, My Abysmer would never have seen the light had I thought "Oh no, Capucine already did that":

And I have been waiting for so long to see what the little suggestion I made you has reached to become...

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140312060128/vampirediaries/images/thumb/3/3a/Please-dont-go-cat.jpg/500px-Please-dont-go-cat.jpg

Cheers!

Very well, then, but bear in mind that my version will have comparatively little content to offer beyond the realistic body proportions. Only one age group is represented at this time, and until I begin creating my own custom quests, all children will have extremely rudimentary AI and only a single line of dialogue (though the performance is different between races).

The only other things I intend to do with this mod are an adoption system based on LegoManIAm94's Oblivion Marriage mod (allowing for custom kids to be added to the planned orphanage worldspace), and possibly a companion/quest mod to tie in with my forthcoming live-action/machinima fanfilm, The Elder Scrolls: Trial By Fiction, which will feature my prototype kids Kaeli and Orlin in major supporting roles. I had contacted Emma via email in the hopes that she could give me some companion creation pointers; she has yet to respond.