Hotkeys interrupting menus

ZeroSbr1

So the problems encompass Hunterborn, Wearable Lanterns, and Take Notes. Here is problem #1:

-When I have a lantern in my left hand and I use a crafting station, it will disappear (which is normal), but then it will stay gone when I exit out of the crafting menu. Not only that, but I can still toggle the lantern light on and off, but the lantern will be gone and my left arm won't even be in the holding position. In order for me to make the lantern appear again, I have to go in my inventory and toggle it twice (unequip and re-equip). I just don't know if this is normal or not.

Problem #2:

-The biggest problem of the three. When I want to enchant something for example, or if I just press the "H" button (I set this as the hotkey for Scrimshaw in Hunterborn) in a crafting menu, it will exit that menu and leave me stuck. I am unable to activate anything, move, or do anything aside from turn in first person and use console commands (which have no effect). I am forced to exit out of Skyrim via Alt+Tab, and reload. It only seems to happen if I press the hotkey for Scrimshaw while I'm in a crafting menu, particularly when I'm naming an item I'm about to enchant. I suppose I could get around this by mapping it to a key unused for common typing, but I have the four hotkeys in Hunterborn all close together, and I'd really hate to break that.

Problem #3:

-Probably the smallest problem out of the three, but still annoying enough to bring up. When I'm in the Take Notes journal and I'm typing my entry, whenever I hit the "L" key it toggles my lantern light, and whenever I hit the "K" key it toggles my oil meter. It doesn't send me out of the menu or do anything other than what I already mentioned, but it's annoying to have this go on while I'm trying to type an entry. Also, the hotkeys I mentioned are doing what they're supposed to, except I don't think they should be able to be toggled in another menu.

Lastly, my load order. I have merged many mods together (only merges already tested by the merging thread), but even still I don't know if I should post it or not (Very large). I guess I'll just send an attachment.

Note that Dual Sheath Redux Patch.esp is missing from my load order despite having DSR installed. I actually have SUM.esp in its place, and for some reason it isn't on the document.