Oblivion Mod Questions

dezdimona

Any of you wouldn't happen to know if it's possible to script certain songs to only play while in certain areas? (ex: I want my cave ambient music to ONLY play in caves, my root dungeon music to ONLY play in the root dungeons, and my Aylied/SI ruins music to ONLY play in the ruins). I'm asking this because I want to create a mod that will allow you to tell the game specifically where you want your custom music to play.

Hello, I needed help with my load order because ive just gotten this yesterday and ive downloaded many mods and installed them all but they always seem to mess with each other. I used boss but im still having problems like some people walking around with exploding icons next to them or the guards Having only a head. I m pretty sure those have to do with mmm and ooo but i don't know how to fix it. I Believe Im up to date on all mods. Any help is appreciated.

Load Order:

Oblivion.esm

GTAesgaard_2.esm

OOO.esm

MMM.esm

HorseCombatRider.esm

YoungerHotterNPC's.esp

Unofficial Oblivion Patch v.1.2.0416.esp

UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

UnofficialSI.esp

aaaBorsBedrolls.esp

DLTIC-1-6.esp

Armory of Silver Dragon.esp

DarkIllusionArmor.esp

OOO.esp

MMMforOOO.esp

A dark elvish cave.esp

Beneath The Wall.esp

Laughing Maw.esp

Molag Fel.esp

CaveofLostSoulsV1.esp

Forgotten Tomb.esp

GTAesgaard.esp

GTAesgaard 2.esp

ImpREAL City Unique Districts.esp

MolagBal Treasury.esp

Pek Halls of the Phoenix Order.esp

Pirates Grave.esp

Ranokoas City Stealth Exits.esp

Scarlet Monastery.esp

Servant Of The Dawn.esp

The Dragon Citadel.esp

Unique Dungeons-Lichs Lair.esp

Knights.esp

TOTF.esp

The Lost Spires.esp

Lost Paladins of the Divine.esp

Alternate Start Revamped.esp

MidasSpells.esp

No psychic guards.esp

DeadlyReflex-Combat Moves.esp

CuteElf11.esp

DemonRace.esp

Tower of the Lich King.esp

Black Rock Mountain.esp

Lair of the Hydra.esp

rusty.esp

Emertxe.esp

^above: Different mods created by different people can sometimes accidentally clash with each other in various ways. Try turning off some of them and see if that helps.

And I have a small question of my own, (pardon me i'm new to this sort of stuff :sweat:) how do I edit how much health a piece of modded armor has?

Closed as too many people seem to have mistaken this pinned informational topic as a general Q & A.

Please Start a new topic for your Question. Adding many different questions to the same topic creates confusion - which post is being answered?

Also, the regulars here rarely look at the pinned topics unless it is a new one so by creating a new topic just for your question or problem you are much more likely to get seen and answered.

Bben46, Moderator