'Screen door' Texture Bug

Linebarrel33

Hellos and I know this is a rather odd first post but I mainly just browse the sight myself but after my brother upgrading my computer for me for this game I've ran across a really annoying texture bug (I think) and I'm not too sure why it's cropped up. It's very reminding of a 'screen door' so to speak. It's especially prominent on candles as they're pretty much translucent; however it's on some textures too like the coal/rock around smelters on the floor. Tried to ignore it (it grated my tolerance quickly once I saw it lol) or find mods and search for topics related to this for a few hours now but I'm not sure what the effect is called or what the name of any mods that would fix this are. Here's some pictures in hope they help:

http://s30.postimg.org/sy0am06wv/2014_01_27_00006.jpg

This one is the aforementioned candles, they are literally see through.

http://s24.postimg.org/xx8jdv19v/2014_01_27_00001.jpg

Here are the rocks near a smelter in Whiterun. It's at the edge of the textures in the middle-ish of the picture.

Even clipping is occurring in the second picture but I think that's more due to Bethesda's texturing. I've tried the 2K texture mods including vivid landscapes and a host of other various graphical improvements but the 'screen door' problem is still there (especially for candles bleh even with candle mods) so I just turned everything back to vanilla for the moment to possibly(?) rule out texture mods being the issue. Any help is really really appreciated thank you.

EDIT:

If I'm stupid and put this in the wrong section I am sorry, just afraid of such since I primarily just have viewed the forum the past 2 years or so.

Edited by Linebarrel33

Just tried it, it still has that weird effect sadly. It reminds me of certain PSP games that would use the effect to save on bandwidth issues. Could it potentially be my monitor? I'm not sure if it would be since it shows up in the screenshot too unless that doesn't matter. It's just reaaallly annoying when you see it lol. Oddly the candles on the enchantment table are perfectly fine. Thank you for the response though.