Hearthfire Request: added bedroom wall

flyingkitty67

I can't be the only one this bothers. When I added the bedroom wing to my Lakeview home, my room and the kids room are one. This is a large, expensive house, and the kids couldn't get their own room? There's already two doors! :wallbash: All I'm asking for is a wall to be added right through the middle. Maybe as an option instead of the table that is oddly in the room. I'd settle for a large partition. Please and thank you. :D

Edited by flyingkitty67

It exists and it works great! It is called "Some Privacy Please" and is here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32563/

It is actually a collection of four mods. The first one "Bedroom WIng Walls" is what you want. Be sure to heed the description, though, and not install the square table w/chair from the workbench in the master bedroom. It's not a huge thing if oyu have, I guess, but the wall will just go right through the table. It goes through the workbench as well, but as you remove that when you're done furnishing the bedrooms, that's not a big deal. I also use the second mod. It called simply "Doors" and adds doors to the upper floor bedrooms. I don't use the last two mods as I use a custom Hjerim mod and the 2nd mod "doors" includes a default Lakeview door already.

IF you install both of those first two mods (or any combination I suppose), be careful in NMM and be sure to select "NO" when prompted. As they use the same mod title and same version number, NMM will want to treat it as an upgrade and remove one before loading the other if you say yes to the prompt.

If you do both mods, that makes a total of six .esp files you will be adding. Most will need to be scrubbed with TESVEDIT as follows:

someprivacyplease_bedroomwall_lakeview.esp: 11 ITMs, 0 UDRs.

someprivacyplease_bedroomwall_hjaalmarch.esp: Clean, no scrubbing needed.

someprivacyplease_bedroomwall_pale.esp: 2 ITMs, 0 UDRs.

someprivacyplease_door_lakeview.esp: 4 ITMs, 0 UDRs.

someprivacyplease_door_hjaalmarch.esp: 3 ITMs, 4 UDRs.

someprivacyplease_doorl_heljarchen.esp: 4 ITMs, 0 UDRs.

Hope this helps!

EDIT: From the wording of your post, I am guessing you've already built the square table... I am not sure what you should do in that case. Maybe go into console mode, click on the table and type "disable" then leave and re-enter the house? (FOR THE LOVE OF THE DIVINES, SAVE BEFORE YOU TRY THAT!)

It exists and it works great! It is called "Some Privacy Please" and is here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32563/

It is actually a collection of four mods. The first one "Bedroom WIng Walls" is what you want. Be sure to heed the description, though, and not install the square table w/chair from the workbench in the master bedroom. It's not a huge thing if oyu have, I guess, but the wall will just go right through the table. It goes through the workbench as well, but as you remove that when you're done furnishing the bedrooms, that's not a big deal. I also use the second mod. It called simply "Doors" and adds doors to the upper floor bedrooms. I don't use the last two mods as I use a custom Hjerim mod and the 2nd mod "doors" includes a default Lakeview door already.

IF you install both of those first two mods (or any combination I suppose), be careful in NMM and be sure to select "NO" when prompted. As they use the same mod title and same version number, NMM will want to treat it as an upgrade and remove one before loading the other if you say yes to the prompt.

If you do both mods, that makes a total of six .esp files you will be adding. Most will need to be scrubbed with TESVEDIT as follows:

someprivacyplease_bedroomwall_lakeview.esp: 11 ITMs, 0 UDRs.

someprivacyplease_bedroomwall_hjaalmarch.esp: Clean, no scrubbing needed.

someprivacyplease_bedroomwall_pale.esp: 2 ITMs, 0 UDRs.

someprivacyplease_door_lakeview.esp: 4 ITMs, 0 UDRs.

someprivacyplease_door_hjaalmarch.esp: 3 ITMs, 4 UDRs.

someprivacyplease_doorl_heljarchen.esp: 4 ITMs, 0 UDRs.

Hope this helps!

EDIT: From the wording of your post, I am guessing you've already built the square table... I am not sure what you should do in that case. Maybe go into console mode, click on the table and type "disable" then leave and re-enter the house? (FOR THE LOVE OF THE DIVINES, SAVE BEFORE YOU TRY THAT!)

Awesome! Thank you so much! :dance: