Crashing, freezing randomly

VV00d13

@wikumos: That was the first thing I noticed, but both files are not active (ironically I overlooked that fact on another suggestion I made to VV :facepalm: ), so shouldn't be causing any issues in game, only make the load order look funny.

But what about The "missing files" i tried to read some guides about it and, well I'm new to this so I really didnt understand what I was doing so I didnt do anything.

And the "BASH" thins? anythinmg to do there?

Haven't played much but will come back with reults after a few hours

What do you mean when you say "What about the 'missing files'"? If you mean the Deleted Navmeshes, I would steer clear of fixing those until you have a much better grasp of modding, as well, it's something the author should be notified of and fix themselves as they need to find the cells and navmeshes they deleted, and it's WORLDS easier for them to know and find than it is you.

As far as the bash tags are concerned. They likely won't fix your CTD'ing but they are important for all the mods to do what they're designed to do. You need to use Wrye Bash to make a bashed patch, which will in turn fix the leveling lists (delev, relev) and take care of the bash tag suggestions. It's essentially for mods that edit lists that either the game edits or other mods edit. Making a bashed patch is relatively easy:

You will need to download and install Wrye Bash:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1840/?

Under the files tab, download the Wrye Bash 304_3 Installer version

Then you'll need to learn how to make a bashed patch:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36189/?

This is a set of 4 pictures, the only steps needed to make a leveled list fixing bashed patch, Step 1a, and step 2 are probably the only 2 you'll need, but step's 1b and 1c are for some people that have load order issues or mods that can be incorporated into the patch and then deactivated so they don't take up one of the 255 plugin spots.

Like I said, I don't think the bashed patch will fix your problems, but it will make loot and creatures spawn properly the way the mods you are using intended them to do.

Good luck.

p.s. Did the Enhanced Blood patch make any difference? (I didn't think that would either, but worth a shot).

1) The messages informing you that you need a DLC to run the plugin, should be uninstalled unless you have those DLCs.

2) You can ignore the Bash Tags suggestions. They are intended for Wrye Bash, not for the average users.

3) If you have deactivated a mod and do not plan to re-activated, just uninstall the mod. Plugins that are not active do not get loaded, but they do get scanned, and there is no reason to extend game loading time by even a millisecond. It will also help keep your load order clean and make it easy to keep it well maintained.

4) It looks like you missed a couple of plugins that still needs to be cleaned (or uninstalled, if you don't plan to use them anymore).

reducedshouttimes.esp Active
  • Contains dirty edits: 5 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES5Editcleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.

5) I don't know if the deleted navmesh errors is a general message about mods that edit or deletes default game navmesh, or if those plugins have messed up their navmesh editing. I've never installed a mod that had such issues and never bothered to download one that did to poke around under the hood. But I'd recommend you uninstall them so you do not need to deal with the aggravation of repairing the navmesh (navmesh errors can cause CTDs).

Edited by ripple