(Dawngaurd) Harkon fight glitch

XbrisbyX

Hey guys im having a bug on the last mission of dawngaurd. so like when i go to confront harkon, it goes through the conversation as normal, fight starts and he teleports to the alter as usual but then he just stands there for a few seconds and then the quest just ends. isran comes in like he would after the fight but harkon is still alive so isran rushes over to fight him but he fights like a normal vampire like the ones that disguise themselves as travelers in the cities and he doesnt use any of his special powers. also after i kill him his loot is all random generic stuff so i cant get his sword or the vamp lord armor off him does anyone know if theres a way around this or maybe a mod for a better harkon fight that might fix it?

• 1 month later...

Hi, I've got the same problem but i'm on the vampire side. I have a lot of mods installed but I don't think they're the problem...Do you have Vampire Lord mods installed, like me? if so, can you write them down? Thanks

(Did you find any solutions to this problem already? If you did, please let me know :) )

• 6 years later...

Needing to bump this, having the same problem. As soon as the fight starts all three gargoyles explode and he teleports around before going to the center where he stays in place allowing me to wail on him. Killing him he doesnt turn into ash and doesnt drop the normal loot he has before like the sword and armor. If I dont attack him he will attack me eventually but same result. Cant find a solution anywhere.