Editor's Word - 23/07/2005

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,492 posts
Well this is the (*starts counting*) sixth time I've changed The Elder Scrolls Source in 4 years. Lets see, there was the original Morrowind Chronicles, then Morrowind Mod Library, then MML came along in cloudy Morrowind Files PHP Nuke format, then along came Morrowind Source, then TESSource and now this new rendition of the site. Yup, that's six! Wow. I've always classed Morrowind Chronicles as the beginning of my webmastering life, and with each new version of the site I've learnt new code, new methods and new styles that I never knew existed before. I wonder what I'll learn next!

Stampede

Stampede

Hunting trolls since '03

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,140 posts
Damn, Morrowind Source only came after all that? And here I was thinking I had been with the site for so long.

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,492 posts
Oh yes, Stampede, you are but a young pup in the site's history!!! :P

Well, 16th of July, you've been with us 2 of the 4 years, I'd say give it another year and I'll give you veteran status :P

Switch

Switch

That thing on the wall

• Premium Member
  • 7,380 posts
But I've only been here 2 out of 4, and you claimed I was a veteran. Don't be mean. :D He's been here 1 day longer than me.

Ah yes the PHP Nuke format... that's the one I came in at. Got redirected to MML when poor old morrowindfiles.com died, which was my main mod source at the time. :P

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,492 posts
Yeah, but you've got a nerdy amount of posts that grant you veteran status :P

Stop spoiling my fun!

Stampede

Stampede

Hunting trolls since '03

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,140 posts

Yeah, but you've got a nerdy amount of posts that grant you veteran status :P

Stop spoiling my fun!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ha! You got served Switch.

Well, I have to give this site and it's owner due credit. No matter what, it has the tenacity of a first date pimple. Fearless and constantly getting bigger.

Gah, just looking at my first post...it went something along the lines of:

"OMG my GF bought me Bloodmoon! :) :) :) ASL?????"

Switch

Switch

That thing on the wall

• Premium Member
  • 7,380 posts
Alright alright... ;)

Haha don't worry, that's not as bad as my "oh hey wat do u wana do i is just a newbii lol" txt speaking... *shudder*. It looks so silly now I look back on it. :P

Abramul

Abramul

Cat-in-a-Basket

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,204 posts
Heh, some of us began literate:

Hey, 'nother newbie checking in...yes, I have read the rules, and know how to spell
oh...btw, that was a 2004 date, right? innocent.gif

Peregrine

Peregrine

Bird from Hell

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,309 posts
How appropriate... my first post, something I'd be saying a lot on these forums.

No, not directly... gmax won't let you save in the right format and the export plugin only works with 3dsmax 3/4/5. But if you know someone with 3dsmax they could do the final conversion/export without too much trouble.

jamespfv

jamespfv

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
=D This is very very good, I have been to many site's in the pass and this is in the top 5. I'm very glad to be part of the morrwind playing club. Don't do mods myself, but I like what I see. Thank you for having a wonderful site.

Jim

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.049 seconds