"Of Teachings and Trainers"

draconisking

What I'd like to know is, why doesn't anyone get on this?

That's indeed a legitimate question, the answer however is unknown to me.

Is there someone around there that would want to help my find some nice guild teachings for the College and the thieves guild?

Angi has in fact been my inspiration for this idea. I hated the way training was done in the game, so when I found her shack, I was quite surprised (in the good kind of way). But also very disappointed, why didn't Bethesda use a similar method for every other trainer. I know this would be difficult to integrate for some of the other skills. That's why I think the system I proposed might help. For example the skill I thought would be the most difficult to integrate in such a system would be the armor skills. If you would just add some kind of cutscene, you could perhaps see your character run around town in heavy armor with a huge backpack or something, just to show he/she is getting used to the extra weight for example.

Since all of you like this idea so much why not learn how to mod together, pool your knowledge and create it?

I'm pretty sure I adressed that issue at the start of the topic. My creationkit is extremely unstable for whatever reason. And has a habit of random crashing within a period of 5-10 minutes. Oh, and before anyone suggests it, I have already tried with a clean "vanilla" version of Skyrim, but the issue is still there. So, well sadly I'll have to rely on the expertise of other modders would I want this to get made.

Edited by draconisking

The creation kit is buggy for me, but I save often enough that it isn't an issue. But I don't have time to do an overhaul, all I want to do is make Angi a more interesting character ( maybe even a marriage candidate ), and of course give the player another option to train a skill in a way that makes sense.

Well, I uploaded my "Angi's Camp" mod. Please try it out and tell me how you like it.

Edited by Ceruulean