It's always nighttime

ZeroSbr1

So I'm really enjoying Oblivion. Getting back to modding it after a year or two, and now I'm stuck, and I don't want to do a fresh install just yet.

As the topic implies, it's always nighttime in my game. I don't know if it's this way outside of the Imperial City, as I haven't played much since I got this glitch, but it's there. I'll upload my load order.

Edited by ZeroSbr1

That's true, that may be it. Although they're only supposed to make dungeons darker, not the entire worldspace :sad:

I'll try it and see if it works.

Edit: Nope. Just as I thought, it only affects dungeons.

It could be All Natural, as that is one of the mods I have that affect weather...

Edited by ZeroSbr1

I actually missed needing TES4LodGen to begin with, because I got RAEVWD before there were in your face notifications of required files, and that mod has a terrible description. Thanks!

EDIT: I don't think that solved it. I was already using HDR to begin with, and I ran TES4LODGen, and nothing happened in terms of lighting.

Edited by ZeroSbr1

Just for giggles, what is your timescale set to? I don't see you using Streamline, so that is not causing the night issue. Has this always been this way since you started the game or had it happened recently?

Raed

Oh, one more thing...Did you try changing to bloom and seeing if that changes anything?

Edited by raedwald

I've actually figured it out now. The Aikon Blade of Destiny mod is causing this for some reason. I'm opening it up in the CS and editing it now.

EDIT: Used TES4Edit and deleted its changes to the climate. I honestly have no idea as to why the author made it nighttime forever.

Edited by ZeroSbr1