Eyelashes textures missing or glitch after combat

IvanHoh

Hello members of the Nexus Forums , I have this problem with my character's eyelashes.Her eyelashes seems to be glitch or missing after combat.This problem seems to have happened after I go to Riften to change my character's appearence in Riften.I have this mod installed to enable more customization for my character. RaceMenu by expired6978. After I change my appearance , whenever I go into combat my character's eyelashes seems to be missing , and it will remained like that until I quit the game.When I load my character after I quit the game , Her eyelashes will be back to normal , but when I go back into combat , it happens again , my eyelashes textures is once again missing .I have CBBE and Apachii Sky Hair installed , and my character's hair is one of the hairstyle's of the apachii sky hair mod.I have tried uninstalling CBBE , but my eyelashes are still missing even with vanilla eyelashes and face. (Unfortunately I did not take a screenshot of my character's eyelashes missing without CBBE).Does anybody know what is the problem and how to fix it ? I have spend almost 2 hours making my character and I don't want my missing eye textures getting in the way of that beautiful face. :/

Edited by IvanHoh

It's not the eyelashes that are giving you the problem, it's the invisibility glitch that for some reason it affects your eyes and they look all messed up inside-out.

Besides quitting and reloading the game, I think opening the "showracemenu" would revert the eyes back to normal too. Also this mod Invisiblity Glitch - Eyes Fix is said to help prevent the glitch. You'll need SKSE installed as well, in case you don't already have it.

It's not the eyelashes that are giving you the problem, it's the invisibility glitch that for some reason it affects your eyes and they look all messed up inside-out.

Besides quitting and reloading the game, I think opening the "showracemenu" would revert the eyes back to normal too. Also this mod Invisiblity Glitch - Eyes Fix is said to help prevent the glitch. You'll need SKSE installed as well, in case you don't already have it.

Thank You so much eSoDIan :) ,it is fixed now, I thought I would have to start a new save or something.Sorry I take so long to reply.Thank you :D