Rotmeth for Bosmer!

peachiepie7

I play as a Bosmer fleeing the oppression of the Thalmor, straight out of Valenwood. She follows the Green Pact to the letter and unless Nords start listing their mead ingredients on the bottle, she can't be sure there's no plant-based ingredients. (Besides, honey is a bit of a stretch). According to several books around Skyrim, rotmeth is an alcoholic beverage made from fermented meat juices, usually found in Valenwood.

Unfortunately, there's no rotmeth to be found anywhere in Skyrim. I'd expect it would be rare and expensive, being that it's imported, but maybe shops like the Drunken Huntsman (I know it's mostly arrows and bows, but they do sell alcohol) with a Bosmer shop keep would have it? Perhaps it would rarely appear at other inns. It might be found on Bosmer bodies as loot also.

To the point... please, let there be a rotmeth-carrying night in shining armor out there who can add this to the game! I'd be so stoked and might bake you brownies. (You think I'm kidding.)

I play with Realistic Needs and Diseases (which is why I'm so sad I have to miss out on the alcoholic beverages) as well as Frostfall (which as some perks to drinking occasionally). It'd be awesome if it were compatible with these mods and their effects.

• 1 year later...

Religiously it's ok, but it's got to be a tough habit to break if you've considered plants sacred your whole life. Some Bosmer might adjust, others might not be able to. It'd play merry hell with your digestion too.