Editor's Word - 17/08/2005

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,422 posts
Well TESSource.net received 2,000 unique visitors today for the first time in a couple of months. Unique visitors are individual people (so 2,000 unique people...you get the picture). It ticks me off when some sites advertise that they receive "20,000 hits daily" or something silly that the average browser isn't going to understand -- TESSource.net receives hundreds of thousands of hits a day, where a hit is ANY connection to the site, and one visit to the main page can cause over 75 hits to register. Blargh. If it isn't unique visitors it isn't worth knowing, that's what I say!

I think it's a fitting mark to hit on this, the eve of TESSouce.net's four year anniversary (which I have down as being on the 18th of August). It's also a pattern set to repeat itself as we near the release of Oblivion. I've got lots of unique ideas brewing regarding new features for the site, patent pending. Stay tuned!

Switch

Switch

That thing on the wall

• Premium Member
  • 7,380 posts
Woop. Congratulations. ^^ That's one hell of a lot of people for just one day!

Kissimurra

Kissimurra

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 327 posts

I've got lots of unique ideas brewing regarding new features for the site, patent pending. Stay tuned!

Wohoo! Really nice!

I cant wait to see them! :D

Abramul

Abramul

Cat-in-a-Basket

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,204 posts
Which of these is it? The lubricant?

NinjaSalad

NinjaSalad

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 322 posts
I will and have enjoyed watching this site develop, I will continue to post here as long as I have fingers…. Or some kind of attachment for my stump if I lose my fingers. Co dose to you friend.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.973 seconds