Heavy Traffic ×

Cart Intro Flipping?

jedgej

Been a few months since anyone replied to this, but I thought I'd add my own experience to possibly help others out a bit.

I read further up that ragdoll force can cause this issue. I was going to uninstall it just to get into the game, then thought about all the mods that depend on it, so decided to take a look at my load order before I bothered uninstalling.

Somehow, all the ESPs from the ragdoll mod were activated! I just unticked all except "realistic" and it fixed it :)

Hope that helps others with the issue.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

In the opening sequence where you are a prisoner on the cart down to Helgen, my cart starts spinning and bouncing out of control. It is only the cart that I am in and it does not affect any others. This has only started happening since I uninstalled and reinstalled my mods.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/450660896278176464/7854FA6AA5ACCD2FEF3E3F4AC86F335926280A5D/

This should link you to an image, with any luck :smile:

This problem occur in my modset because two factors, meshes and horse improvement MODs. Try disable all mods related.

The MODs that cause this problem in my mod set:

Static Mesh Improvements MODs - SMIM

Immersive Horses

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO v2.0 (this mod crash game if installed with Immersive Horse compatibility and disable Immersive Horse Mod)

If using the VORTEX Mod Manager just disable this three Mod, after you create you Character, Save and Enable Mods Again, works with me.