• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

saintgrimm92

saintgrimm92

Reaper

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Been a few months since anyone replied to this, but I thought I'd add my own experience to possibly help others out a bit.

I read further up that ragdoll force can cause this issue. I was going to uninstall it just to get into the game, then thought about all the mods that depend on it, so decided to take a look at my load order before I bothered uninstalling.

Somehow, all the ESPs from the ragdoll mod were activated! I just unticked all except "realistic" and it fixed it :)

Hope that helps others with the issue.

Songcaster

Songcaster

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

For me it was also, Immersive Armors. I disabled it, in Vortex. Loaded Skyrim back up, and everything went smoothly on the carriage ride.

ButterMyNugger

ButterMyNugger

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
This always happens whenever i download mods for dragons. It happened a few times before but it got super bad when i downloaded dragin based mods such as deadlier dragons and new dragon species

DEGAnarchy

DEGAnarchy

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

For me it was also, Immersive Armors. I disabled it, in Vortex. Loaded Skyrim back up, and everything went smoothly on the carriage ride.

THANK YOU, spent so much time trying all these fixes and it was just Immersive Armors causing it the whole time.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: intro, bug, cart, glitch, clipping, prisoner, horse

Page loaded in: 1.191 seconds