Silver Arrows?

mellophonist

Hey all,

I've been trying to add to my immersion in my current play through and I noticed one thing in particular that has really bugged me. I play as an archer and have skyre and immersive weapons and have looked through the crafting list at all the silver weapons it adds, but sadly I did not find silver arrows. Now, I could just keep a silver dagger on me whenever I go neck and neck against a vampire, (no pun intended) but I feel it would be so much more satisfying to pull out some silver arrows to do some extra damage against them without getting up close and personal.

Now I am sure some of you are aware of the mod that already accomplishes this called silver bows and silver arrows, however, I read through the page and for one it doesn't have a skyre patch which makes them next to worthless if I download it. And secondly, I saw alot of potential bugs the mod author had yet to figure out and he/she seems to have abandoned the mod.

So I guess what I'm trying to get at is, if some of you very talented mod authors out there could make said mod, it would make this skyrim player one happy camper! ^_^ But in all seriousness I definitely think it would be something worth giving a shot as I'm sure I am not the only one who feels this way. In any case I hope one of you may see this and decide to pick it up, I'm sure the community would love it!

-Mellophonist

How bout silver bullets? Guarantee it works even better. :smile:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26653/?

While this mod looks amazing, I'm more of a lore-monger and will skip DL this as it doesn't really "fit" in my Skyrim universe (Not trying to sound duechey lol). However the silver bullet aspect is promising, if MJAB98 could figure out the process that this mod author used to enchant the bullets and use the same process for arrows (Don't see that being very difficult) then he'd have like 90% of the work done for him. Great find, thanks for sharing and potentially furthering the development of this mod! :)

If you're ever interested in a different overhaul mod than SkyRe, Requiem seems to have silver arrows, as well as enchanted arrows. Might be worth taking a look at it in the CK to see how it was done there.