Dragon scales or rock chunks?

Drguyks

Every time I enter Blackreach, I get these weird things that float in mid-air. They do no damage, and can't be deleted (believe me, I have tried). I am not sure if they are attached to a mod, or the game itself. I am leaning towards a mod at this point due to the fact that I have searched most of the wiki articles related to “Discerning the Transmundane” as well as those Blackreach and any other article themselves. The only way I have gotten rid of them is as follows: I saved b4 getting to that point, deleted all saves (including autosaves) leading up to my entry into blackreach, logged out of the game, and logged back in. These actions deleted the infernal things. They follow me to any underground facility (ie. The Midden, Septimus Signus's lair, etc.). I posting a screenshot here in hopes of someone telling me what they are and (more importantly) how to get rid of them. Since they aren't normal objects the console command to delete them fail, and delete the surrounding objects instead. If anyone has encountered this issue themselves, please help.

I have included a screenshot of what these things look like.