[Fallout New Vegas] Load Order - Help Requested!

jacobkrist

Hello.

I have been fiddling a lot with mods on both vegas and skyrim.

This has led to frustrations of where i simply won't install many mods, due to the hatred

of misfunction and crashes. CTDs are no longer a problem for me, yet i have a request.

I have a pretty stable game so far, and i've been doing a lot of work to keep it going without crashing.

Yet it seems to do so every once in a while (something like every 30-40min, which is awesome for my standards.

If a charitable soul would help me sort out the final crashes, i'll be your friend forever.

The only thing i can come up with that isn't optimal could be my load order. This is not something i am adept at,

and i would share it with you to inspect and point out errors.

This would truly make me forever satisfied with my mods, and i would not install anymore ever, knowing

that these actually work the way i want them to without crashing at all.

EDIT: I just remembered, my game was perfectly stable before installing AWOP. Could that impact something?

Thanks

-jacobkrist

-[TRID] TeliosGaming

Edited by jacobkrist

So essentially, you're asking how to eliminate crashing? New Vegas is bound to crash whether you have mods installed or not. Fortunately, there are two things you can do or I should say. get. The first being 4GB New Vegas, it lets the game use 4gbs of ram instead of 2. The second is New Vegas Anti-Crash, it does exactly what you think it does and to be honest it should've been something you should have searched for.

Edited by ArekkusuStorm

Thank you for answering.

I have thought such mods, yet the 4GB improvement would render useless because i'm not using anything that requires more than 2GB. I am also trying to keep from using things like NVSE and their plugins. This is solely because of my experiences with it, and it's now become a preference of mine. My crashing is so infrequent that i'm satisfied with it too.

NVAC is definitely an option, but that is also a plugin for NVSE. I HAVE indeed heard of it, i'm not new to modding.

I do think that there would be something to do about the load order (As i see it can be the only sinner). Is there an order things should be loaded in? Scripts first, patches, weapons, armors, replacers etc?

Thanks

-jacobkrist

-[TRID} TeliosGaming