Encountered an issue with a player home im making

Blasturbator

I am creating a breezehome basement armory (yeah another one of those) and i have come across a reeeeally weird issue that only occurs when my .esp is active. I repeat ONLY when my .esp is active. It is not save or install related.

I cannot interact with workbenches, alchemy tables, enchantment tables, forges, sharpening wheels, anvils, chairs and benches. NPC's also cannot interact with any of these objects at all. I also do not seem to be able to get a bounty but that could just be me being a pansy and my punches arent strong enough to make a guard arrest me :)

Does anyone know of something i might have changed by accident that could have caused this?

I'm not completely sure what kind of issue could cause that. If you're talking about any work bench or table in the game then the only thing I can think of is, their base was edited. Turn marks on in ck and make sure they have activators attached to them and make sure their scripts were not removed or edited.

I did at one point accidentally edit the workbench base, but i only changed one thing that i set back to what it was by default before i clicked OK, and it was only the workbench base so i cant see that affecting everything in the game as they all have their own bases.

Other than that, apart from making a new cell, building a basement and messing with a mannequin in hjerim, i haven't touched anything.

Edited by Blasturbator

Well i just remade the mod from scratch (with some improvements because i knew what i was doing this time) and everything works fine. I guess it must have been that single base edit even though i set it back to its original state, the game just really didnt like that i guess. Note to anyone that reads this topic: NEVER TOUCH THE CRAFTING TABLE BASE FORMS.