::Idea:: Gemstone dragonclaw treasure chamber

MetalWhore

Hey folks i am not a modder therefore i would love to see one or more (if need be) modders to take a crack at this idea!
I've always been frustrated about the gemstone dragonclaws cause they have no real value well yes you can sell or put em on display (Boooring!) now how about a dungeon that gives maybe gives a challenging group of enemies for every door opened with it's required claw? you could also skip that and just make every door in direct succession after each other but where's the fun in that? while a challenge behind each door would give it some content what i really would love to see is a epic and very challenging enemy behind the last door and a huge treasure chamber with a lot of chests, gold and maybe a unique item design by a talented modder aswell? anyhow this would give these gemstone dragonclaw real value as getting into to this treasure chamber would require all claws.
Since i'm not a modder i've got no clue whether this is so doable or not but if you like my idea please comment :)
Keep up the good work modders! you rock!!

Hey folks i am not a modder therefore i would love to see one or more (if need be) modders to take a crack at this idea!

I've always been frustrated about the gemstone dragonclaws cause they have no real value well yes you can sell or put em on display (Boooring!) now how about a dungeon that gives maybe gives a challenging group of enemies for every door opened with it's required claw? you could also skip that and just make every door in direct succession after each other but where's the fun in that? while a challenge behind each door would give it some content what i really would love to see is a epic and very challenging enemy behind the last door and a huge treasure chamber with a lot of chests, gold and maybe a unique item design by a talented modder aswell? anyhow this would give these gemstone dragonclaw real value as getting into to this treasure chamber would require all claws.

Since i'm not a modder i've got no clue whether this is so doable or not but if you like my idea please comment :smile:

Keep up the good work modders! you rock!!

I will be replying on this post if no one takes it down as i made this post but got banned for having an offensive username xD guess it was about time i changed it anyway :P