Quest for the Realms Treasure

Raven

[This story is about the Realms Treasure. Realms consisted of main land and one island! The island was named Tirynis, after Lord Tyrannis who created it in his final years to get away from the wars or Magika (battles between thievies, assasins and miltia) He moved to the island and took the heads of each guild with him! He thought this would stop the war, but he was wrong! the heads managed to sneak their own people onto the island from Furin, Kastria and Moenta and Murcia (twin cities) the cities of the main land! These guilds then went into a full out war and destroyed Lord Tyrannis in the middle of it! witht he death of the Lord, the war stopped and morned for him! the guilds made up and began again. Starting a new world. We open to another of Preachers inns on the island of Tirynis. Raven had ordered a pint from Preachers predicessor (soz cant spell) when the misterious stranger, hood drawn, walks up and places a hand on his shoulder. He whispers

"You look like and adventure, looking for some fun". Raven stops drinking,

"How much is up for offer?" Raven inquests.The old man looks through the hood, startled at the question

"nothing is to offer except the adventure itself and the perils that lay ahead, oh and the fact that you could end up richer than you could ever dream,but i suppose you dont really care about that, do you!" The old man goes to turn round, but Raven quickly grabs his arm and spins him to face each other,

"Tell me of this treasure you mention"

The man turns to see Raven, and underneath, Raven can see that the man is horribly scarred on his face

"Ah so the boy wants to hear about the adventure no that there are riches involved, does he?" Growls the stranger, and he lets out a rattling laugh.

"When the militia first landed on these shores they had the idea of forming a stronghold before the thieves and assasins had a chance to grab a foothold. In this time, they moved to the island and set about building their forces in secret. In the mountains on the North side of the island they stumbled across a gold seam that seemed to run forever. Eager to gain a better grip on the island and to ensure their strategic supremacy they harvested as much gold as they could before the attacks came and the stronghold obliterated. The giant hoard was scattered throughout the island, but rumour has it that a vast quantity of gold is still buried underneath the ruins of the old fortress. It is easy pickings for the first man to reach it. It is not that simple though..."

"wat do you mean is not that easy! i want to know about this, it enthawls me, tell me what perils await the person who ventures towards this treasure of hidden wealth!"

Oh yes the perils are many and the journey long, the first peril being the journey itself! You are on the Western side of the mainland, and the treasure lies on the North coast of the island. The travel is at least 3 weeks on foot, and during that time you must pass the Alabaster Plains

Go due West from here until you hit the canyon. Cross the canyon and you are in the Alabaster Plains. Meet me there, the journey will take you several days...Fare thee well...Raven.

And with that the stranger departed leaving Raven slightly confused as to how the stranger knew his name, he had not mentioned it.

As Pious hears about this so called treasure he thinks to him self[mmmm....no i dont need any treasure,after all i got killed looking for tresure before....but i do wonder if they need a bodygard,after all i can go places where the living cant][might not happen though, i am the dead and the living fear me] has he becomes visible the area becomes silent and he can see fear in the eyes of the people......but the ones that call them selves Preacher and Raven act...normal, as if they seen the walking dead before. Pious wonders if he did a good thing....

Archived