Transparent Upper Body (M/F) NPCs with Clothes

KrampusNeiner

The folder you are looking for is NOT named compressed ... it is named Data. Inside the Data folder you will find a file named Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa ... in fact, if you simply left click at the start of the letter O in Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa in this forum post and drag your mouse to the right and highlight all of the letters in the file name up to and including the .bsa part and then press the Ctrl key plus the C key at the same time you can just click in the Search bar and then press the Ctrl key and the V key at the same time and the proper file name will be what you search for.

created: ‎06 ‎October ‎2020, ‏‎01:11:39

Modified: ‎01 ‎January ‎2006, ‏‎00:00:00

Accessed: ‎06 ‎October ‎2020, ‏‎01:11:44

sorry I'm quite slow.

Edited by EternalxMania

I believe that it is the Modified date that matters but the disk version of the game has both Created and Modified dates as 01/01/2006.

Oblivion Mod Manager has a utility that works to change the dates to the correct date ... it click on the Utilities button then select Archive Invalidation from the menu. In the Archive Invalidation dialogue you make sure that BSA Redirection is selected, click on Reset BSA Timestamps and then Update Now and you're done.

An alternative is to use a uitlity called File Date Changer and change the Created date to 01/01/2006.

The other thing that I notice is that you have not said whether or not you have installed the Roberts Male and Female body texture compatibility addons from Oblivion Character Overhaul (they are required).