Transparent Upper Body (M/F) NPCs with Clothes

KrampusNeiner

So you have installed the Roberts Male and Roberts Female texture compatibility addons from the Oblivion Character Overhaul download page?

Doesn't the Steam version of the game have a way to restore files ... verify cache or something like that is what it's called I believe.

Doing that will get the vanilla game files back, but you will probably need to use OBMM to correct the file dates again.

Any time I have used File Date Changer it doesn't have the ability to archive files ... it just changes date stamps.

I need to be up fairly early in the morning so I will be calling it a night shortly.

After going to bed this occurred to me ... BSA stands for Bethesda Softworks Archive. Archives are either compressed or uncompressed collections of files, wrapped up within a single file.

Right click on the "archive" that you say was created by File Date Changer and select Properties. At the top of the Properties dialogue box you will see the full file name and confirm that it still is Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa and you will see that nothing has changed from before you ran File Date Changer except the file date stamp.