The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Here is my load order with it cleaned and patched to heck. may try some real big dlc next.

0 0 Skyrim.esm
1 1 Update.esm
2 2 Dawnguard.esm
3 3 HearthFires.esm
4 4 Dragonborn.esm
5 5 Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
254 FE 0 Expressive Facegen Morphs.esl
6 6 LegacyoftheDragonborn.esm
7 7 Lanterns Of Skyrim II.esm
8 8 TKChildren.esm
254 FE 1 UHDAP - MusicHQ.esp
254 FE 2 UHDAP - en0.esp
254 FE 3 UHDAP - en1.esp
254 FE 4 UHDAP - en2.esp
254 FE 5 UHDAP - en3.esp
254 FE 6 UHDAP - en4.esp
254 FE 7 RealisticWaterTwo - Resources.esm
9 9 FarmhouseChimneys.esp
254 FE 8 Underwater Vision.esl
10 a Campfire.esm
11 b RaceCompatibility.esm
12 c Vigilant.esm
13 d Apachii_DivineEleganceStore.esm
14 e SkyUI_SE.esp
15 f SkyrimIsWindy.esp
16 10 SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
17 11 Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
18 12 NSUTR_bugfixes.esp
19 13 NSUTR_groundsnow_mesh_fixes.esp
20 14 NSUTR_improvements.esp
21 15 Reverb and Ambiance Overhaul - Skyrim.esp
22 16 Obsidian Weathers.esp
23 17 Immersive Wenches.esp
24 18 Grass Field.esp
25 19 QuickStart3_NoHelmet.esp
26 1a RelightingSkyrim_SSE.esp
27 1b TVDT REMOVED.esp
28 1c LoS II - Tamriel Master Lights.esp
29 1d RaceMenu.esp
30 1e RaceMenuPlugin.esp
31 1f XPMSE.esp
32 20 SOSRaceMenu.esp
33 21 FNIS.esp
34 22 KS Hairdo's.esp
254 FE 9 KSHairVanilla1.esp
254 FE a KSHairVanilla2.esp
254 FE b KSHairVanilla3.esp
254 FE c MoonGlow.esp
35 23 Better Dynamic Snow.esp
36 24 KD - Realistic Fireplaces SE.esp
254 FE d Better Dynamic Snow - Snowy Farmhouses.esp
254 FE e Better Dynamic Snow - NSUTR Patch.esp
37 25 Smoking Torches and Candles.esp
38 26 RealNames - SSE Edition.esp
39 27 DepthsOfSkyrim.esp
40 28 Weapons Armor Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
41 29 SkyRe_Main.esp
42 2a SimplyBiggerTreesSE.esp
43 2b SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
44 2c Cathedral Weathers.esp
254 FE f KSHairdosSMP.esp
45 2d Northgirl_CBBE.esp
46 2e DirtCliffVariation.esp
47 2f Cathedral Landscapes.esp
48 30 Landscape Fixes For Grass Mods.esp
49 31 immersivemerchants.esp
50 32 Cutting Room Floor.esp
51 33 PrinceandPauper.esp
52 34 TKChildren.esp
53 35 Enhanced Solitude SSE.esp
54 36 Helgen Reborn.esp
55 37 SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
56 38 SkyRe_Combat.esp
254 FE 10 SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
254 FE 11 SkyRe_HelmlessPerks.esp
57 39 BYOBreezehome.esp
58 3a AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
59 3b AAE Ultimate Edition.esp
60 3c WACCF_Armor and Clothing Extension.esp
61 3d Point The Way.esp
62 3e I5K Treasure Hunt.esp
63 3f Thieves Guild Requirements.esp
64 40 TheChoiceIsYours.esp
65 41 SkyrimsUniqueTreasures.esp
66 42 PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp
67 43 All_Shops.esp
68 44 animals swim.esp
69 45 Run For Your Lives.esp
70 46 Bandit Economy.esp
254 FE 12 SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
71 47 Skyrim Unlimited Rings And Amulets SSE.esp
254 FE 13 DBM_HelgenReborn_Patch.esp
72 48 EmbersHD.esp
254 FE 14 DBM_EnhancedSolitude_Patch.esp
254 FE 15 DBM_Vigilant_Patch.esp
73 49 Apachii_DivineEleganceStore_Patch.esp
74 4a SkyRe_Races.esp
75 4b ReProccer.esp
76 4c ArcaneChests.esp
77 4d CitizensII.esp
78 4e Wildcat - Combat of Skyrim.esp
79 4f dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
80 50 LFGCustom.esp
254 FE 16 Qw_ACE_CRF Patch.esp
254 FE 17 DBM_CRF_Patch.esp
254 FE 18 DBM_WACCF_Patch.esp
81 51 All Geared Up Derivative.esp
82 52 know_your_enemy.esp
83 53 Runandwalkpaces.esp
84 54 Bandit Economy LOTD Patch.esp
85 55 Reoutfitted Guards and Soldiers.esp
86 56 COR_AllRace.esp
87 57 CBBE.esp
88 58 RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
89 59 RealRainSE.esp
90 5a No More Dead Shrub.esp
91 5b Convenient Horses.esp
92 5c Whiterun Landscape Fix For Grass Mods.esp
93 5d armored-horses.esp
254 FE 19 No Snow Under The Roof - CRF Patch.esp
94 5e The Paarthurnax Dilemma.esp
95 5f jkdos_thaneofskyrim.esp
96 60 WondersofWeather.esp
254 FE 1a Obsidian In Cathedral.esp
97 61 DarkerNights-ObsidianInCathedral.esp
98 62 Landscape For Grass mods - Helgen Reborn Patch.esp
99 63 FarmhouseChimneysHelgenReborn.esp
100 64 LevelersTower.esp
101 65 HavenBag.esp
254 FE 1b CathedralWeatherMCM.esp
102 66 dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp
103 67 12FemaleBrows.esp
254 FE 1c Qw_RelightingSkyrim_CRF Patch.esp
104 68 SkywildSE.esp
105 69 RealisticGrassField.esp
254 FE 1d Supreme and Volumetric Fog for Cathedral Weathers and Seasons.esp
254 FE 1e Obsidian Weathers for Vigilant.esp
254 FE 1f TCIY_CRF_Patch.esp
254 FE 20 DBM_SUT_Patch.esp
254 FE 21 DBM_HA_Patch.esp
254 FE 22 DBM_AAE_Patch.esp
254 FE 23 DBM_DepthsofSkyrim_Patch.esp
106 6a RedMountainsSmokePlume.esp
254 FE 24 DBM_SMIM_Patch.esp
254 FE 25 BCS_TCIY_Patch.esp
107 6b Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remastered.esp
254 FE 26 CCOR_Campfire_Patch.esp
254 FE 27 PrvtI_HeavyArmory_CCOR_Patch.esp
254 FE 28 DBM_CCOR_Patch.esp
108 6c Complete Alchemy & Cooking Overhaul.esp
254 FE 29 SkyrimIsWindy_CACO_Patch.esp
254 FE 2a CACO_USSEP_Patch.esp
254 FE 2b DBM_CACO_Patch.esp
109 6d Luminosity Lighting Overhaul.esp
254 FE 2c Qw_Luminosity_CRF Patch.esp
110 6e RealisticWaterTwo.esp
111 6f RWT Lod Fix.esp
254 FE 2d Realistic Water Two - Landscape For Grass Mods Patch.esp
112 70 RealisticWaterTwo - Luminosity Patch.esp
254 FE 2e Qw_Luminosity_RW2 Patch.esp
113 71 WACCF_BashedPatchLvlListFix.esp

Edited by niphilim222

I feel the pain just as you have in reliving the experience. It is terrible how we are traumatised as youngsters.

And the worst part is always how it is uphill both ways!!

Do you remember that wonderful chemical taste from drinking out of the hoses, especially those black ones with the ridges running lengthwise down them? Certainly wouldn't be related in any way to anything we experience today ... they were all "good for you" chemicals back in the days of our youth.

To have a proper tool for removing olive pits would have been a dream for my adventure. Paring knife was my primary choice for tools, and if I didn't want to use the paring knife I could always choose to use the paring knife instead (if in fact I didn't mind using the paring knife instead).

It was "fun".

The Civil Defense added (with their scare tactics lessons to shock us children to help us mem ber good safety practices.

Member when we just said mem ber for remember?) a good lesson to remember, EVEN TODAY IS, about the water coming out of the faucet's.

Let the water run for a whole 60 seconds (or one whole minute whichever comes first) to clear out the chlorine smell, OR ANYTHING ELSE. FOR THAT

to MATTER, and then the water from the sink or hose could be clean enough to drink. After which I spent hours boiling water, then refrigerating it. So it was cool to drink out of the frig and it is always better drink too!

No, but I do memember when I used to say memember ... it wasn't even seconds ago so it was real easy to memember that one.

Come on Paga ... give me a tough one!!

I agree on letting 'er run for a bit. I'm so old school that I use the same drinking implement that my ancestor used 50,000 years ago. I only have two of them (baring some sort of dismemberment type accident I'll have those same two the day I die). Best part is I can use the same drinking implements to do lots of stuff (though I guess I do favour the right one over the left for most tasks). I'm facing west and waving one at you now ... can you see??

I feel the pain just as you have in reliving the experience. It is terrible how we are traumatised as youngsters.

Do you remember that wonderful chemical taste from drinking out of the hoses, especially those black ones with the ridges running lengthwise down them? Certainly wouldn't be related in any way to anything we experience today ... they were all "good for you" chemicals back in the days of our youth.

To have a proper tool for removing olive pits would have been a dream for my adventure. Paring knife was my primary choice for tools, and if I didn't want to use the paring knife I could always choose to use the paring knife instead (if in fact I didn't mind using the paring knife instead).

It was "fun".

The Civil Defense added (with their scare tactics lessons to shock us children to help us mem ber good safety practices.

Member when we just said mem ber for remember?) a good lesson to remember, EVEN TODAY IS, about the water coming out of the faucet's.

Let the water run for a whole 60 seconds (or one whole minute whichever comes first) to clear out the chlorine smell, OR ANYTHING ELSE. FOR THAT

to MATTER, and then the water from the sink or hose could be clean enough to drink. After which I spent hours boiling water, then refrigerating it. So it was cool to drink out of the frig and it is always better drink too!

No, but I do memember when I used to say memember ... it wasn't even seconds ago so it was real easy to memember that one.

I agree on letting 'er run for a bit. I'm so old school that I use the same drinking implement that my ancestor used 50,000 years ago. I only have two of them (baring some sort of dismemberment type accident I'll have those same two the day I die). Best part is I can use the same drinking implements to do lots of stuff (though I guess I do favour the right one over the left for most tasks). I'm facing west and waving one at you now ... can you see??

I'll go check the street view and see if the view of you appearing to be about to fall forward, overboard, and straightening up each time you wave implements in your hands, and the waves rock the boat at the same time. I think it might get some attention on YouTube :laugh: if you show off your skill at appearing to fall, lean way over, while actually standing upright all the time while the boat tips and leans under you. :happy: Landlubbers wouldn't understand. They might get a :laugh: out of it.

It was "fun".

I'll go check the street view and see if the view of you appearing to be about to fall forward, overboard, and straightening up each time you wave implements in your hands, and the waves rock the boat at the same time. I think it might get some attention on YouTube :laugh: if you show off your skill at appearing to fall, lean way over, while actually standing upright all the time while the boat tips and leans under you. :happy: Landlubbers wouldn't understand. They might get a :laugh: out of it.

Sailboats are strange things, and difficult for the uninitiated to understand.

When you see one almost laying on her side she's at her best ... "rail down and a bone at her teeth" in sailorspeak. The sailors themselves are another matter, some less enamoured with the "rail down" part than others, though it is pretty universal about the "bone at her teeth" part being the best.

In any case all need to adhere to the golden rule ... one hand for you and one hand for the boat.

The old girl shook me loose once. I was lucky that time (rare occasion of sailing with crew). She didn't do it with malice ... the captain tried to get away with two hands for the boat.

Edited by Striker879

I can't even go on a boat or might get sea sick :sick: :sick: :sick: , not just a little i get dizzy.

Although i enjoy fishing on a boat a no go :sick: :sick:

Believe it or not I get seasick in rough weather, but only when I need to go down below. When underway in the rough stuff it will sometimes take me five or more trips into the cabin to make a couple of sandwiches for lunch or plot my position on the chart. As long as I'm on deck and can see the horizon I'm fine, providing I haven't overstayed my limit down below and crossed over the invisible line between vertigo and seasick.

The worst was when I was moving my boat to Gore Bay from Kettle Point near the south end of Lake Huron, an overnight trip and then some. As usual back then I was alone and in the afternoon the wind faded and motoring was the order of the day to make any speed. By nightfall the wind picked up out of the north, right on the nose. It was rain on and off and dark clouds with no moon, just utter darkness all around.

To say I was glad to see the morning is an understatement. Once I was sailing again all was well, and by afternoon the wind had backed far enough to lift me to my intended course for Mississaugi Strait at the west end of Manitoulin Island. By 4am I was laying 10 miles south of the strait and the wind was next to nothing. I laid ahull until daylight and motored through the strait and into the North Channel. Fifty-three hours after leaving Kettle Point I was secured to the dock in Gore Bay.

Yes I was one tired sailor at that point.

Edited by Striker879

Wow! Stryker879. You too! You really don't know what the reason for motion sickness is and how to prevent it?

Ah ... but there you are wrong Paga. I know the cause of my seasickness. My inner ears and eyes operate in two different parallel universes and the slight timing differences between the two result in my stomache being unsure if it's breakfast time, or supper (so then it wants me to lose my lunch).

Quite simple really. :laugh:

I comprehend your apprehension. Concerned that you may have something more serious. When in truth you're letting yourself suffer for 364 days from the condition.

Since you have cooked a meal or two I imagine you've had contact with several Herbs and Spices.

I imagine you've eaten a few versions of cookies over the holidays. One in particular when celebrating with a little house with the little bread men who represent Hansel and Gretel.

You probably ate the arms, and the smile with two dots for eyes on the head, and never even stopped to wonder if the contents of the cookie had anything that kept your legs from wobbling or your head from swimming. After only one or two of those little men you raced around the house chasing about like the wind was in your sails and you were born for the great outdoors.

The name of that particular cookie holds the secret to one of our lifelong mysteries. Just like about every book on Earth written by a woman for children, especially for her favorite little daughter.

We men didn't have such attentions because we were not women. The secret ingredient for the leveling of our land so when we've drunk so much, as long as we can hold onto one blade of grass and not fall off the Earth we're well enough to get up and swim home. When the world is spinning round and round and we're caught inside the whirlwind face down on a platter spinning as though we were on top of a top spinning madly. Sometimes, even with a full belly, we didn't heave ho. Why? You might ask.

The answer is what the little bread man says to us all the time. It's a secret ingredient. The ingredient we children shout when we see that little guy about to wave hello. We say his name and then we grab him and never winch and don't even say goodbye.

Weaving through the woods at a half past 12 the world seems gay because it's half way through the day, and those little houses, and little men all ready for the after supper event are inside the houses whose windows release those cooking smells rouses our nose to the smell.

We barely stagger, we barely feel a gurgle in our gut, as we journey by holding that jug that either Dad was sharing and was almost empty or it was just dear old Dad heading in to get another from the ice box. That whiff of the aroma in the air of the one little house and tiny cookie men seemed to straighten our spine, give our joints a bind, and we felt stronger then before.

So we stood there, erect, near the cook and didn't even burp. That was swell, because wifey dear neither got upset or laughed at our boyish swelled belly's blight.

Because the aroma, that swell smell, even knocks the scent of the swill from our lips from kissing that jug. Even straightens us up all the way down beneath our knees so our feet know the floor below is steady as a rock and smooth sailing occurs all the rest of the day.

Drunker than snot and still not a weave, a wave, a spin, or a roll. All because that one spice on that one day, during that whole day of cooking for the special occasion keeps us from slipping and falling out the door and up into the sky.

She said; if you go honey, remember when you asked me to marry you, you promised me the Moon?! That sheepish loving smile on your lips under the bright bulb your nose all lit even shines brighter than before.

She said; Well then, on your way when you go, bring it back if yo can, while you up there get a star for the top of the tree. Would you honey?! Please! In the strange mood you're in you gave her a smile with a great big toothy grin.

And you danced a skip and a hop, out the door. You got a few feet from the back of the shed where you drank and smoked. When just about the time you reached the place where you were about to sit some fresh air slipped up your nose. You set the jug on the end table.

The fresh air, shared with you some old, remembered, new feelings. There you were without a care in the world and the air lifted your senses. Suddenly you took off like a rocket. Straight to the moon. Because the sudden change from the wonderful aroma didn't quite reach as far as your favorite chair. You were still filled to the top with that aroma mixed in with the air out there where it used to be filled with gloom. And Whoosh!

You suddenly flew.

No; not spun, not swam, not fumbled, or stumbled. You flew like a bird and rocketed to the Moon.

And you even remembered to bring back a Star to top the Tree in the house. All decorated and ready for the little children's presents full of dreams. All because of that little cookie man and his secret name. Well, I won't say it, until it's time. You shouldn't either.

You might spoil the chance of having a dance when you've drank down to the bottom of the jug twice or more. You should save that secret ingredient for the special occasion once a year. Rather then keep your head on high and your feet steady on the ship.

Afterall, it might wear out the feeling of joy and mystery as to why all through the rest of the year your rotgut, your seaweed wine, and jugs of home brewed beer made your head swim, your feet had a difficult time finding the ground, and you growled at the children like a sod, sad old bear.

Until that time, once again the little man came to the house. Hansel and Gretel were still at home. Then the two children shouted out with glee and happy to see you even when you were filled up to your eyeballs inebriated with that no good old bear. There you were as passive as a kitten and never knowing why. Just that one time a year seemed so dear.

When the two children shouted you didn't even mind. What rhymes with the root that they shouted out in cheer, in song like glee they did sing out. And you smiled with a grin ear to ear.

It's the ...... bread man! Oh! Even full of juice you made merry as you usually got. For some reason that day you still could walk the walk, dance with your favorite gal without knocking over a pot, and yet you say there is no cure for the problems you've got all the rest of the year. Hm? Maybe you should learn to cook some bread or make some of that beer with the secret that Hansel and Gretel know so well.