The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Woot i saved my ssd from the dead, it was a loose connection. Sometimes luck is on my side, but went out and bought me another 1tb today. All my demanding steam games are being put inside 512gb Toshiba drive. For less performance wise games will be on the 1tb 2.5 inch ssd.. :laugh: :geek:

35012 gb of space, including a 480gb for OS. YAY.................. :laugh: :cool: :geek:

Edited by niphilim222

Great News!

From One Step Beyond you step back and regain control over your self composure with your computer back in your control. Until the next series of, One Step to Take when a computer seems broken. Check the wires and make sure they are all snug in their jacks before We FREAK OUT AGAIN!

ROFLOL TWO RED MERRY CHEEKS ON THE FACE

Click, click, BING!

BPU fully active.

Alert! Alert! o_O The Nautilon Submarine is on another planet. Build a Nautilon port in water near the basecamp so the submarine can be teleported to the basecamp planet. :armscrossed:

Hey! I was going to go and do that! :wink: Just give me a minute to get up to full power. :blush:

Snore. Bizt kzizzt BING! :armscrossed:

Oh! :woot: Now I remember where I am! :dance:

I
Win!

One more confused author writing like the one in No Man's Sky. It's all computer generated and not real. Then after finishing the Quest a new note pops up that says, Enjoy reality while it lasts. I guess that author missed the story line or when they read about Atlas at the end they just didn't get it? :laugh: It should say, something about numbers instead, 1xxx6 until the Zzzit Bizzt to an kzzyt.

Enjoy!

And until the forums computer crashes!

I
Win!