The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I'm sick of mosquitoes ... I want them all to die.

I wish could just dump thousands of gallons of poison on my neighborhood. Don't care if it kills the baby next door ... just so long as the mosquitoes are dead.

I'm sick of mosquitoes ... I want them all to die.

I wish could just dump thousands of gallons of poison on my neighborhood. Don't care if it kills the baby next door ... just so long as the mosquitoes are dead.

There are places in Canada I think you could learn to love to hate then Mk ... though admittedly you are in one pretty fine spot to enjoy them from.

Sort of on the other point you allude to (something about a non-living state) I happened across a post in some thread that you'd made whenever in the distant past, and I did my usual mouse hover to see when you were last active. When I saw that it had been the better part of a month I had one of my "Oh oh" moments. I'm not a religious sort myself, but did your ears perhaps feel a bit warm yesterday (maybe a bit past supper time)? Prayers aren't the only thing a person can send (and for the record, your ears wouldn't have gained degrees because of any words I was uttering ... they were all good words).

So I guess I'm glad you're having a hate on for the skitters, as odd as that may sound.