The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Hold up your mouse in your right hand, place your left hand on the keyboard, and repeat the words you see.

What if I'm left-handed?

You will have to seek out a court where everyone has left handed equipment and uses it. Unless! You are ambidextrous! Are you?!

Well I bought no mans sky, anyone playing it. Wink, Wink.

LOL ... well there goes Niph and Paga for a while.

Lost in Space.

Not likely. A family matter is taking over my day today. I may not return to gaming at all.

Hold up your mouse in your right hand, place your left hand on the keyboard, and repeat the words you see.

What if I'm left-handed?

You will have to seek out a court where everyone has left handed equipment and uses it. Unless! You are ambidextrous! Are you?!

Well I bought no mans sky, anyone playing it. Wink, Wink.

LOL ... well there goes Niph and Paga for a while.

Lost in Space.

Not likely. A family matter is taking over my day today. I may not return to gaming at all.

Be well my friend ... we'll keep the fires stoked and a light on the porch.

What if I'm left-handed?

Hmmm. One would suppose that all left-handed people are ambidextrous to some degree. Not like we have much of a choice in a world designed for the right-handed.

I also happen to win.

It would appear that I have reasoned as much as I possibly could. It has become obvious what I have done here and around.

Thankfully I realize that the friends I choose are part of the hopes and dreams which get mingled when we barely can see each other along the thread that when alive has us playing our part and giving our lines.

Yes! I am about to say, we are all actors in the same play. Our parts in voicing lines are quieted by the letters typed and our movement is only visible to us in a reflection when we reflect upon what we wrote, and a mirrors reflection, if and when we see ourselves in one.

I dreamed of a place where miners gathered. Miners, not minors, searching for a vein of gold or one heart of gold to last them a lifetime. All from the Golden days of the California Gold Rush or Alaska's crowded rivers and mountains where many a Canadian too remembers their fathers stories of.

North to Alaska, go North the rush is on: sung by Johnny Horton.

This course I sense we are upon is taking place as we live and breath now, where all the gold lines our computers motherboards and our minds are the place miners seek to find a tidbit that would help them break into our banks.

Actors all. Yes we are. And if it were to suit each of us, we could combine our scripts, add them as lines, and build a set each of us then would have to act in. And a combined number of them could be attached like in a Hotel. All of us passing by down and up the staircase, or on the elevator rides.

If we few, combined our efforts?! Made them into a play first; a movie might arise that would share such a wondrous computer living life. People will one day want to come back in time to pretend for awhile, that way we do now with video games, to be what we think would be fun and have action filled lives, like we have in video games, and, will be much more fun in our made up version. Because we can mingled fiction with our real live forum lives, then leave our history in their future with a little spice to give them a fun time in their lives.

Tick tock!

I spend most of my time in No Man's Sky mining for gold and looking for anomalies. Just like I probably would still be doing in real life if I hadn't gotten a stake, so I can afford the board and room at the place I own now.

:laugh:

I

Win!

Where the heck did you find that?? I've looked and looked, and all I ever found was steaks, but they're way way out of my price range.

You'd best grow eyes in the back of your head Paga. Niph will be looking for you big time now you've let the cat out of the bag. Does the universe have enough places to hide??

I see my words that don't make sense to a lot of the girls here. I would explain, only, why should I need to. When all of you reading this, you have access to a dictionary that holds more words and definitions that explain every word, even new ones that someone just made up. All you poor rich little PC, Tablet, Notebook, Mobile phone owners (all with Internet Service) have to do is type the words in a SEARCH engine to look them up.

I had a pocket dictionary that was made out of paper and had plastic book style covers. Anyone who has a computer PC with the Internet has access to the largest compilation of words and their definitions than anywhere else. My little pocket dictionary had to be replaced every year because more words kept (get this word for a fancy way of out growing the books pages and cover >>>) "CROPPING" up. Cropping. Just thinking about it makes me think of food.

I get the fact I am not as lazy as all that. But it's clear the future is looking dim, because the people who all these new devices were made for, excuse my old word for it, AIN'T using the devices for what they are worth.

Still, I am sure that I will find a little food and some clean water to drink without these fancy gadgets. Yup! The West will Fall, just because of All the lazy bums who were given the best tools on Earth to help them learn how to live in the old modern civilized world. Fancier civilized buildings and such then I have. I have an old house I refer to as my little wooden tent. It's doesn't need steaks (as you thinked I meant) to keep the wind from blowing it away.

It's no wonder why all of the people who actually use the devices are getting rich. They don't have to have someone read the words to them aloud about where the jobs are in the back of the Newspaper where the advertisements are.

And where my stakes are? The ones for my mountain tent I stake it out with? Well no one will recognize my tent if they are standing around nearby because there will be a thousand just like out in plain sight where all of us miners are digging around looking for another place to stake a claim with some ore to swap for paper money, or add to a check/debit card. If you trust those plastic things.

:laugh:

I

Aye!

Eye!

Sirloins

Win

BIG TIME!