The last poster wins

TheCalliton

And about caffeine. White roast bean is a super charge of caffeine and it sends most people off their cart ahead of the horse.

I found GNC had Caffeine pills 395 Mg per pill. A student in the pharmacy department was taking them to get through his studies. Cramming the night before the Exams. He would make it through test time. UNWIND All afternoon Friday and until Saturday night from 2 pills.

:laugh:

I

Win!

And about caffeine. White roast bean is a super charge of caffeine and it sends most people off their cart ahead of the horse.

I found GNC had Caffeine pills 395 Mg per pill. A student in the pharmacy department was taking them to get through his studies. Cramming the night before the Exams. He would make it through test time. UNWIND All afternoon Friday and until Saturday night from 2 pills.

Ya back in my bad old days we'd take a couple of those before going out for a night of bar hopping. I always refered to it as "the hair buzz" as it made me feel as though my hair was standing on end. Those were some weird hangovers I'll tell you.

Ya back in my bad old days we'd take a couple of those before going out for a night of bar hopping. I always refered to it as "the hair buzz" as it made me feel as though my hair was standing on end. Those were some weird hangovers I'll tell you.

You aren't one of those guys who thought the caffeine pills were Methamphetamines; are you?

You aren't one of those guys who thought the caffeine pills were Methamphetamines; are you?

Oh no ... I fully know the difference (by personal experience). If I take a look behind me I see some pretty hard miles. Fortunately at the time potholes was all I knew, so I didn't know what I didn't know (that I know now).

- Edit - Well at least I've lead myself to believe I know ... answers are like truth, slippery bastards all.

Edited by Striker879

Speaking of caffeine, I had 2 Cokes during lunch hour, WOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :happy: :cool: :yes: . It certainly Helped me during the day that's for sure.

What would that be ... maybe ten of my coffees, all in one gulp. Did you need some duct tape to hold you in your chair after that Niph?

Speaking of caffeine, I had 2 Cokes during lunch hour, WOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :happy: :cool: :yes: . It certainly Helped me during the day that's for sure.

What would that be ... maybe ten of my coffees, all in one gulp. Did you need some duct tape to hold you in your chair after that Niph?

Coka Cola's?! Whoah there niph. Get an ice bag and put it on your forehead in about an hour. Or one of those weird hangovers I know about may be your reward. Probably like one of the hangovers the Striker mentioned having after eating those caffeine pills. Have mercy on me Lord I didn't know that the nectar of the Coffee Bean was reserved for Goats. You should see them after a Billy and Nanny nibbles on the raw beans. They dance on their hind legs just like humans do, only, they don't get tuckered out as easily as we do. Strong mountain Goats can go hopping around for hours on just a few beans ripe off the bush. :dance: The coffee beans that are best grow in the mountains. Guess where wild goats live?