The last poster wins

TheCalliton

What came to my mind was chili with macroni, beans, beef and New Cheddar Potato Chips. Lunch!

I hope not to become too solid via Lithification or Consolidation either; so constipation is the furthest from my mind as I eat. ;laugh;

Stay the course ... good plan!!

- Edit - I did remember to look for those chips last time at the store. Sadly, no joy. :sad:

Kettle --- Brand --- New York Cheddar . I may have added Care on to Kettle. If I did sorry!. The cheese smell from opening a bag reminds me of the time I was handed a baby whose breath had a sweet smell when it breathed in my face after it's mother had let it drink it's fill from her breast.

What came to my mind was chili with macroni, beans, beef and New Cheddar Potato Chips. Lunch!

I hope not to become too solid via Lithification or Consolidation either; so constipation is the furthest from my mind as I eat. ;laugh;

- Edit - I did remember to look for those chips last time at the store. Sadly, no joy. :sad:

Kettle --- Brand --- New York Cheddar . I may have added Care on to Kettle. If I did sorry!. The cheese smell from opening a bag reminds me of the time I was handed a baby whose breath had a sweet smell when it breathed in my face after it's mother had let it drink it's fill from her breast.

I was looking for anything with Kettle in the name. This whole COVID thing seems to play havoc with supply lines for stores ... today my favourite Miss Vickies (Applewood Smoked) was back in stock after more than a month of not one single bag on the shelf.

Don't worry, I'll be keeping an eye open for your Kettle chips ... and with that description of the smell I'm intrigued. Maybe I should just follow new mothers around the store ... think I may get in trouble for that Paga??

- Edit - Hmm ... that is one weird quote, wonder how I managed it.

Edited by Striker879

I was looking for anything with Kettle in the name. This whole COVID thing seems to play havoc with supply lines for stores ... today my favourite Miss Vickies (Applewood Smoked) was back in stock after more than a month of not one single bag on the shelf.

Don't worry, I'll be keeping an eye open for your Kettle chips ... and with that description of the smell I'm intrigued. Maybe I should just follow new mothers around the store ... think I may get in trouble for that Paga??

- Edit - Hmm ... that is one weird quote, wonder how I managed it.

I saw three adorable looking women today that reminded me of the women in the Indiana Jones movies I watched. I saw many more women who were engaged in shopping, talking with others, and I even received aid from a gal when my muscles complained when I tried to get some more boxes off a shelf.

I wanted a couple more boxes of food so far back on the stores shelf that I couldn't reach them. I needed a step ladder. I called the phone number of the warehouse and was describing my predicament to the gal on the phone. A couple of women were nearby I couldn't see. They overheard what I was saying to the gal on the phone.

One of them stopped to help me. She used a stacked case with two 5 gallon cans on top of each other to stand on to reach them. I feared my own weight could damage that can and didn't what a bunch of chopped tomatoes to clean up. I thanked everyone. If the consciousness of any of the several names the one with no name I knew goes by was listening I am sure I thanked everyone.