The last poster wins

TheCalliton

The time is.... Now! It is, and always will be! The watch never says the incorrect time for any time zone. Not even British Summer Time. The Time is Now! Where ever you are! :geek: :huh: :laugh: :happy:

And I don't need to write the words of the game The Last Poster Wins because I do NOW. Just look at the top billing on the thread. It already says that for me!

Matrix 4 is in the works...

Also worrisome news ahead, and then some, Microsoft acquires Bethesda.

BREAKING: Microsoft Has Purchased Bethesda - Skyrim Special Edition Discussion - The Nexus Forums (nexusmods.com)

And this also is a interesting turn for the worst or something???????

Microsoft just bought ZeniMax Media - PC Gaming - The Nexus Forums (nexusmods.com)

Edited by niphilim222

The Matrix trilogy does not need any side salads, or extra desserts, to make it better or to get a new audience. Another turn of the movie treadmill is just Neo as he begins again as Mr. Anderson sleeping at his computer desk and this time he is his number 7.

Will he chose to risk falling and get on the scaffolding this time? He must make that choice!

Did he fail to do that in the first 5 rewinds and replays? I don't know? We only got to watch the trilogy when he was on round 6? The words from the sister's is that the movie is about trans. Transgender? I didn't know that! I never suspected once that the movie was about anyone of the transgender bunch. All those jacks they were plugged into now makes even less sense. :confused:

NEO 007 :huh: No!!! NOT THAT!!! :down: