The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Well we won't see another Matrix until 2022...

Source

Coronavirus Movie Delays: Every Film and Show Affected by COVID-19 - IGN

I did some research on my HD 4k ready receiver and yup its up to standards to my next tv purchase probable next year. Next gen will have to suffer will my old 1080P tv for now. Although my monitor is 4k ready.

Onkyo TX-NR636 Review | SoundVisionReview

Edited by niphilim222

The story world is a wonderfully confusing. Now full of a bunch of people who now have the freedom to write posts without editors and publishers reading it first to determine what will sell newspapers, magazines, and get people elected.

I just got a telephone call from a Robo caller telling me that a car's extended warranty coverage has ended. That car was retired several years ago.

I just added milk to my Espresso' to learn if I like milk in it.

I still recall the last song from movie Beetlejuice and saw in the movie that they spelled it Betelgeuse on the signs over his location and on advertisements.

Ah! Adult versions of Fairy Tales turned into video games. The soapbox political shouters, ranting, raving, blurting, huffing, blowing out hot air, and writing so much of what is on their head and seems to them to come from their hearts. It hasn't always been so we could see so many delightedly Crazy chatter from the minds of the many people.

And with the Internet it is even more so; that the line between fiction and non-fiction is barely perceptible.