Photo

The last poster wins

• Please log in to reply
62531 replies to this topic

Pagafyr

Pagafyr

Adventurer, Gamer, Want to be a Member of the Explorers Guild.

• Premium Member
  • 3,142 posts

The Tibetan Book of the Dead.  Ancient Tibetan version translated to English was not complete in most of the authors works who tried to.  Finding one of the book's translations complete in your own mother tongue would be nice.

Although, for a safer path to take to get a better understanding of it I direct your attention to a course in the college at one of the most prestigious Universities and the class I would recommend is aimed at becoming a linguistics expert, then study the Tibetan's Languages.

I note that the University is no longer in existence.  Good luck finding anyone teaching classes in Linguistics that you can get fired up to talk about The Tibetan Book of the Dead.  It's probably a fiction anyway.

:laugh:

I

Win!

niphilim222

niphilim222

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

I WIN!!!, i got a new power supply, and you wouldn't guess the wattage. Corsair RM850watt  :laugh:  :happy:  :geek: . It works like a charm, seriously. That's what Canada Computers service said to get, the old one was indeed on the way out.

Pagafyr

Pagafyr

• Premium Member
  • 3,142 posts

I found a GameStop flier which shows that they are selling Asus computer parts.  Case's too.  At this time only from their fliers link from the online suppliers.

None in store yet. 

But if they get the customers buying PCs again. and it get popular, they might be stocking more than Asus computer cases, accessories, and parts again.  Being able to buy a PC specifically intended for video gamers again and MoBo, video cards, RAM, Fans, etc., etc., etc. in their stores.  Wow!

niphilim222

niphilim222

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

We have great suppliers here, the only thing EBgames is selling is good old video games and consoles.

Pagafyr

Pagafyr

• Premium Member
  • 3,142 posts

I wonder if GameStop is still buying back old consoles and video games and taking trade ins too?

If they are?!  Moms know best where to buy video consoles and video games!  Moms that understand how the Genie of the Magic Lamp works.

As I was passing by I saw a young girl taking her children into GameStop.  I saw through her youth spell disguising her old body and her two cats.  I passed by in my coach disguised as an SUV when I saw the old witch going into the store. 

I wonder what that old witch was doing there? 

Maybe she was swapping an old console for a newer one and old video games too?  So she had new ones for the Halloween parties she gives the boils and ghouls that come to her door trick or treating?

Happy Halloween!

niphilim222

niphilim222

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Happy Thanksgiving, coming soon this weekend. PIE PIE PIE PIE  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:  :happy:  :happy: Apple Caramel.

Pagafyr

Pagafyr

• Premium Member
  • 3,142 posts

I got some Hostess ScaryCakes with S'cream filling. 

I'll be spending some time this Halloween with the Crypt Keeper watching some of the Tales from the Crypt.

Nine days away to see what happens.  It must be going to be spook-tacular or I probably wouldn't have waited around for another 364 days.

Crypt Keepers Jam

Happy Halloween!

niphilim222

niphilim222

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Happy Halloween!

Pagafyr

Pagafyr

• Premium Member
  • 3,142 posts

Happy Thanksgiving

Jour de l'Action de grace!

Canada!

niphilim222

niphilim222

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 439 posts

Happy Thanksgiving