The last poster wins

TheCalliton

There are a few houses too close with school age children. Now that they are all getting to bed early because schools are reopened I have to be considerate of them and there are some elders nearby, and a guy who works nights. I like evening airs especially early in the morning before sunrise too.

So I close the window suffering from not having fresh air while I know how I suffer knowing the troubles I would have sleeping if I felt the deep ground shaking bass speakers sounds with the volume up so high at an outdoor concert it can move cars, furniture, and even get people to move. I haven't had any complaints, but I know how stressing these time are.

Fortunately I don't have the high C note tuned in that can shatter glass.

So, with covid 19 in mind too, rest is something many people are treasuring again even if it isn't because of having a first born child filling their days and being dazed by the lack of sleep they suffer for their inexperience with a new child. With the amplifier buds it sounds just like I am "Rock and Rolling til Dawn" in the garage.

I can't wait to try them to see if any of those sounds we hear when we first started out as rockers are restored too. Especially the sound of a musical instrument moving across the stage from left to right and back. Ooo! I am so excited now that it's dark and time for video game play just before the other neighbors drop off to sleep. And I can still have the fresh cool air flowing in and pulling the hot computer equipments air up and out.

Fresh cool mountain air, just like it would be if I were in the outdoors of Skyrim. :woot: :happy:

The fans should not be heard and only be heard if your system is using a lot of electricity.

When that happens the fans speed up, at least they do in my Power Station Unit.

If you can hear your fan revving up that's okay. But be warned, it shouldn't revv up enough so you hear it all the time.

If it doesn't quiet down to a whisper after an intense video pix load causes it to start screaming at you (because of the load on the PSu) even when you're not using a super duper video card on High and Ultra High settings, THEN, you haven't got an adequate power supply for your peripheral parts when you are gaming. Any one of the parts???

No, mostly the Video Card is really the electricity sucking v(amp)ire.

The v(amp)ire that puts a load on your PSU. It should only SCREAM when when the v(amp)ire starts feeding. Like the nice Halloween musical YouTubes you posted last will drink up lots of electricity! Your electricity!

If the fan is making noise enough to be heard all the time, you're likely sitting too close to the computer.

Or its a fan built for closed in systems that redirect the heat from a houses Furnace to get to places in corners to keep rooms warm that is difficult to put large heat duct in there, and in the case of a necromancers revived PSU (also known as a Refurbished unit) running in the standard running state; Well; you've likely got a BANSHEE riding on the blades of the fan for fun; because she knows it will die sooner than later.

She's riding it like a ride at the carnival free of charge a'waiting for the fan to stop.

If you are happy with the electric power supply system, it might be best to put a muffler on it. Or hook a heat pipe from it to the floor to warm your feet. Or get and replace it with a gamer's fan that is made to be faster and quieter with more fins.

We only want to hear your joyful agonizing sounds that you make when you're hearing the background sounds like a draugr sneaking up on you, your heart racing in your chest, and not hear tears flowing down your cheeks because the fan racing is interrupting your focus on the game instead to keep the PSU cool.

Maybe it's time you found a 1000 Watt PSU with a fan that's meant for the v(amp)ires kiss that your PC doesn't mind, until, the v(amp)ire kisses you a third time or uses you once more for food?

Super Duper Gaming Computers need a Power Supply with 1200 Watts. OR some v(amp)ires won't even bother to come around for a visit much less take big sips of electrical juice from your system.

You could always use some heater vents and assemble them so they go under your floor over to up under your beds mattress so when you retire to your wife's or Ghoulfriend's queen size coffin to get some sleep you'd find the PSU fan warmed it up for you. Succubus (known as Dream ghouls or dream girls) are not known to warm up anything and only arouse us when we're already asleep in our cozy warm bed covered in soft clean sheets and blankee's. I understand they like to mess the clean beds up. Jealous of us single Boils (boys) with money enough for a decent bed to sleep in? Maybe?

That is; unless you like it cold like Frank(enstein) so you don't feel overheated body parts while you've got your necks charging posts hooked up to the power station while you're laying on your morgue table getting all charged up for Halloween.

That's true, I have been paying attention to that, everything seem normal.

Yeah! When something happens in a game that causes movement fast and furious, like, fighting a Dragon or a horde of draugr in the bowels of a barrow; the fans speed could reach so fast it would make a sound. WHOOSH!

But only those deaf to the sight and sounds on the monitor in either of those two cases of fighting to save their life would note the fan parlaying with their ears.

Unless their fears in such dilemma are no longer sensed as the menace's there commence to bring the hero down.

Even I lose sight and sound sense of being when I have a battle with one of the many Skyrim can surprise me with.

So I say. You have tested the new PSU enough! :geek: :thumbsup: :happy: It's time to get back to playing the GAME. :huh: :ohdear: :tongue:

Just do some necromancing of our past posts. Everything I have now is still what I had after that Halloween time before USA's ThanksGiving Day, and Xmas time we were sharing our knowledge about what parts we planned to build with. Except for a 1000 Watt PSU I clean the fan blades of, then do it's electric circuit board every couple of years.