The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I remember when this game started, I never thought it would develop such a coterie of followers or last so long.

Pagafyr, you have been at this for years, victory still elusive as ever?

It's a good a way as any to while away the pandemic. :thumbsup:

There is so much snow outside it blinds me when I look out the window. The sky is as white as the blanket of snow on everything.

Elusive? LIKE THIS? :yes: I haven't finished reading the book just yet. :ohdear: The more I read it the more it suggests so many like us would find we've been lead along the path by many before us who left off and put up a sign warning us to stop digging up the past.

The pandemic is a good enough reason to stay in and play. :thumbsup:

Have a Happy Halloween!

I Win!

ZZZ so tired, I'm almost done modding, pshh ya right. :geek:
Also found a cure for z-fighting, never, never clean master files like update, dragonborn or Dawnguard... All that will introduce z-fighting big time, if persists download the game over again.

Edited by niphilim222

It looks like Winter has moved in early in Montana. It snowed for nearly a week. Everything is covered in snow. The furnace temperature controls needed new batteries.

After I got my wooden tent sleeping room at a good temple temperature so my face didn't feel cold I was warmed up again last night. My mind was so at ease I slept in until 4 in the morning.

When I finished the morning refreshing my lists I noted the Sun shining. The sky is clear.

ESO's Greymoore in Skyrim festival for Halloween, Halloween decorations for your mansion or house, with new quests and prizes is going on until November 3rd 2020.

Have a Happy Halloween!

Your post reads like the script from a comic book. A person speaking says. We will z how things go. We will find a cure for z fighting? You do want people to stop fighting? Is that what you mean?

We half the upper hand now! Z! We will z what we can do to keep up our end. Z! Then we will act and z what they do. Once we have a good idea of what they do we will z how to make sure they don't do it again. Z!

Now get busy and z where they are going so we can z what they are up to. :ninja:

Do you z what I mean? Do you need glasses so you can z?! :geek: :laugh:

Nope still some z-fighting by whiterun mountains, a cure is still on the hunt... Still no joy, I swear I am cursed with that darn flickering, even tried altering to beth ini for help.

Well :confused: ... I thought I would get away from z-fighting by building a new pc, not the main reason for it.

That is a way powerful video card niph!

If you use settings above twice the max of the old res 1920 x 1280 and 32 bit color in 16 : 9, even with Skyrim SE with the 64bit any pix that isn't made in the higher resolution so the pixels are smaller isn't going to look smooth.

Any more Stretching then 3840 x 2160 with 64bit is going to require remaking the video games images resolutions in UHD or even higher to look good in the settings you can get with that new video card of yours.