The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I really don't know how to describe my present video card.

The video card in the video game computer isn't AI in and of itself. It is providing pertinent data to the AI server that is learning from it's use. All the video game players using the special video cards knew theirs is allowing the AI to examine daily functions. The video cards were designed so the AI could learn from each and everyone's video card.

I know it was talked about openly here on Forums Nexusmods dot com when the video cards were being sold. The AI has made improved software just for the collectors edition video card that surpasses the usual limits and gives the video cards a longer lifespan in the process. It may well still be in use for a year or two longer than the video card was expected to. Since no further interest from other parties was sustained the discussion was limited and concluded the same year the collectors edition was sold. It was surprising to note the video card were sold out that same year.

Your present video cards may be creations which the computer science teams made while educating the AI from what it shared as it learned.

Is this post within reason so it will be allowed to be published? There was no license clause that made it so we could not refer back to this cards creation or its purpose.

Enjoy your new and improved Video Cards!

Keep an eye out for the latest model. I noted it has the full qualities and functions of their most expensive video card and is now priced at $500.00.

Well z-fighting is gone, removed all of bethinicacher and stuff from the ini directory, the game itself is back to normal. Someone mentioned that as well where I was referring a problem my pc was having. One person in chat yelled beth ini is the cause. So i did something about it, even my antivirus was giving false signs of a virus on the nexus for some reason, so i removed a traces of it.

Maybe you can see if what's happened. Usually stuff on the nexus is okay, but odd flags.

BethINI at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community

Too win or not to win!

You've got to stay the course you're on niph. If you had followed the system you saw once, or if you read about what I wrote about in the fiction story I wrote the fiction about that pointed to the strange notebook found in a place where none existed at the time; you might have lost tenure or where ever you get money enough to freely explore and lead followers on the path you travel along.