The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Except for the occasional passerby with loud mufflers on their fast cars it's been quiet as a grave.

No door to door Trick or Treating going on. Since no one has been Trick or Treating around here for several years now I think seeing a realistic looking ghost running around in the area has people tromping on their cars gas pedals.

Someone just fired off some sort of noise maker like firecrackers three times now. Sounded like it was about a mile or two east of here.

Happy Halloween!

Sunday

November 1, 2020

I found a sugar cookie with sprinkles of colored bits for bites. Ooo! My teeth may grumble if I don't brush them soon, although they enjoyed the chew from the concentrated, resized, cereal I could have just put in a bowl and added milk, from one of the farm animals, to give it even more of a taste delight.

Now back to the savoring of the days routines. With advertisements that seem to desire to skip our 50 States November Thanksgiving Day holiday for Xmas. Already?!

I was just getting used to the sounds of Autumn with warmer air than usual when the Internet Advertisements all shocked my eyes with their disguise from Halloween now being one for a Jolly Old Santa. I'll leave my yard ornaments up for it pains my old feelings so to have to change them like a page on a calendar so soon already. In fact, I think I will put up a few ornaments of Turkeys running from the hunters seeking to savor inviting them to dinner.

Their spirits from the past seem fitting for adding since they are to the living another masked bunch of Halloween spirits rousing our sense's; don't you think?

I gave my attention to resources for modder's offer I saw for Fallout 3. Stuff to add to the game to give it more items to remind us what we may find to remind me of what I might have to eat this morning.

I happen to have a real cookie like the chocolate chip cookie I see the offer for, for resources to add to a mod with the persons supporting modders stuff. Goodies!

I would try it if I had Fallout 3.

Fallout 3 GOTY is still a hot item $19.99 at Bethesda net.

All Bethesda games are easily accessible when you download the Bethesda net launcher from their webpage. All the previous versions of Fallout: including Fallout: A post nuclear role playing game, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics are free now. The Creation kits for Fallout 4 and Skyrim are free to download from the Bethesda net launcher too.

Bethesda Launcher

Minimum requirements

PROCESSOR: 2.5GHZ INTEL PENTIUM 4 / AMD ATHLON 64

RAM: 1GB, DISK SPACE: 250MB

Every Bethesda game including *Morrowind GOTY* is available and easily accessible from the Bethesda net Launcher. The free stuff too!

I would try it if I had Fallout 3.

Fallout 3 GOTY is still a hot item $19.99 at Bethesda net.

All Bethesda games are easily accessible when you download the Bethesda net launcher from their webpage. All the previous versions of Fallout: including Fallout: A post nuclear role playing game, Fallout 2, Fallout Tactics are free now. The Creation kits for Fallout 4 and Skyrim are free to download from the Bethesda net launcher too.

Bethesda Launcher

Minimum requirements

PROCESSOR: 2.5GHZ INTEL PENTIUM 4 / AMD ATHLON 64

RAM: 1GB, DISK SPACE: 250MB

Every Bethesda game including *Morrowind GOTY* is available and easily accessible from the Bethesda net Launcher. The free stuff too!

It's even a better deal at Good Old Games (GOG) at $19.99 USD. It is already patched to use 4GB of ram and even better, it is DRM free. No need for the xlive.dll that people can't seem to find.