The last poster wins

TheCalliton

Once again I was up looking over mods until wee hours of the morning.

Assassin Creed Valhalla *, Rebel Galaxy, No Man's Sky, all the Fallout games *, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim & SSE * too. Dragon Age & DA2, Mass Effect 1, 2, 3 Andromeda. The Character companion mods got my attention. Some of the armor, some of the stylish clothes *we can get at Elder Scrolls Online * & * Star Wars : The Old Republic offers. Checked all the games for patches and upgrades. Rage & Rage 2 and PUBG *. PUBG had another almost 6 GB. I needed something to help me get to sleep. And slept uninterrupted for 5 hours.

:laugh:

Easy as Pizza (pie).

* Clothes, Armor, weapons, houses, and vehicles OH! MY! There's even a mod with a garage door that opens and closes for Fallout 4 now.

I hope you don't give yourself a fright that turns your hair white. :ohmy:

Now where did I put Fallout 3. That's a game filled with horror all around!

You never know what strange kind of mutated being will come out of nowhere and shock you out of your tree!

After a day in the D. C. Wasteland my brain began to get exhausted and I needed a place that was quiet and secure to rest.

That's why I built the Seder Hotel Mystery mod. :sad: I needed rest! :sleep:

:laugh:

Easy as Pizza (pie).

I couldn't help noting an old feeling from my early youth after reading your post about Resident Evil 4.

I was skimming through my movie list and found a new twist on an old movie, The Unfolding! I hope it has some historical reference that isn't just another grubby movie makers attempt at scaring people who like to watch Ghost stories and Paranormal psychology Ghost Hunters TV shows.

They cancelled both my favorite Ghost Hunter tv shows. I live in the boiler room of the old hotel. Of course the boiler is gone, the room is remodeled. You'd think I would be scared out of my mind because the Shining by Stephen King in that hotel had it frightening twists beginning in the Boiler room of the Hotel.

Maybe I am related to someone who is Evil. I think most scary movies are full of narratives and are best told around a campfire at night to keep children from wandering out of the cabins and exploring at night.

You know! Back when in the 18th Century all the way into the 19th century around the 1960's, when colleges weren't allowed to have both male and female student's. So young male college students went out at night and went to the girls college across town on a panty raid. :devil: :laugh:

"Hasso ... you live?"

- "No, I am the ghost from Hamlet."

"You have to be a ghost, as a person you weren't that educated."

"Politicians always find something to govern, even if there is nothing left for a long time."

Only some quotes just to make Pagafyr search for something nostalgic that is also cult and trash and to claim the win.

"Hasso ... you live?"
- "No, I am the ghost from Hamlet."
"You have to be a ghost, as a person you weren't that educated."
"Politicians always find something to govern, even if there is nothing left for a long time."
Only some quotes just to make Pagafyr search for something nostalgic that is also cult and trash and to claim the win.

Boil and bubble Toil and Trouble.

Oh! Look!

It's SilverDNA!!!

How are you?

There was someone who claims that you, led, he's wrote to me saying he's a new man. He even signed in as a new member. Claiming he is an old member now new.

He wrote to me that you inspired and mentored him a bit. Drivel and dribble Work and Worry. NOT I! You never mentored me. Albeit some have tried.

I feel the void in him. I see the sense of void on his plate. His form thins. He may fade into the Ethereal plane if you do not intervene. Help him! Save him from his humorist destiny before he becomes a good humorist.

Hey! Want to by a map to the greatest archaeology find that Harry Ford sold me? Keanumoreira is Back; As Saxhleel26 Oh mighty niphilim220 and SilverDNA convince him to pick up his old profile and drop Saxhleel26.

The Unfolding! That movie surprised me. I began to think it wouldn't. But it did.