The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I got so focused on Fallout: New Vegas when I was testing the cleaned setup, I made a clean vanilla setup, and played for an hour, and completely forget about installing The Frontier. I copied and pasted the whole Fallout: New Vegas folders contents. I think I can tear myself away from playing long enough to install The Frontier now! :woot:

And yeah!

:thumbsup:

(click here > I <ereh kcilc)

(click here > Win! <ereh kcilc)

(Or here > Easy as Pizza < and here > (pie). < to see my two mods)

Sneaky :ninja: hunh?

The Space Hotel was planned when enough people on Earth had a common ailment with their body. One; that, if they lived in Zero Gravity they would not suffer from their physical ailment.

There weren't' enough billionaires back then or the construction would have begun in the late 1970's.

The factory idea, I tried to Charm Google with to Investigate, would be better. Because the workers would have a living space on the wheel.

The idea is to get more people with a focus on the studies of outer space and materials to build a Star Ship made with knowledge. The wheel could house a University with colleges in each science. Where better for the future professors to get first hand experience?!

They would be more likely to discover ways to live and travel. More minds enabled to see from outer space. Then, because of the numbers of scholars they may discover what someone else, might overlook. If we are going to live in outer space hotel/motels we better have good data to learn from so we don't die trying because we have too few people up there doing it all.

We need more educated members up there, because of our diverse thinking and natures. Having many people exposed to outer space would increase the chances of discovering better ways to build Starships. And to travel from one to another station so the journey, e.g., to the Moon would not take so much valuable fuel. Then gates (wheels) for storing materials and have maintenance and builders aboard could service ships like gas stations service cars.

I have only recalled what was described in the magazine called Popular Science when I was a child. None of what I have posted is of my own creative thinking.

Earthbound scientists already realized that, and I am only repeating what they said, that would be the most advantageous way to assure the day happens we become Intergalactic Space Travelers.