The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I just got done with setting up Fallout 4 following the instructions of The Midnight Ride webpage guide. I need to rest.

MO2 showed it had No Conflicts. I added all the mods I already had on the other set up and still No Conflicts showing. I have a total of 112 mods installed now. I more than doubled the number of mods without any conflicts or sorting problem.

I am going to get some rest.

The Midnight Ride guide works for installing mods for Skyrim and several other games too!

I collected another bundle of mods to build a minuteman base. It looks like another 50+ mods!

After reading The Midnight Ride guide and setting up the MO2 for it with FO4editand all, all I have to do is repeat the final steps when I add/remove mods. The webpage describes what to do with the MO2 with the FO4edit built in, in the Final Steps using the FO4Edit and the R88 Simple Sorter.

I only had to make the one time setup for Ruddy's 88 Simple Sorter. Using the FO4Edit steps described in The Midnight Ride guide to make the adjustments. Simple steps to add/remove new mods that updates R88's Simple sorter esp that is in MO2's list and the game is patched. Fallout 4 mods and patches are all updated in the R88 Simple Sorters' esp that was created and installed during the Final Steps and only needed to be made and installed once.

Ready to play Fallout 4? Again? Don't like the way your selection of mods are playing out? Simply uninstall/install the mods with MO2 * and use the installed setup of FO4edit to reset the games patches with the R88 Simple sorter FO4edits new patches it set up. You're ready to play AGAIN, in practically no time at all.

Oh! The Midnight Ride guide works for installing mods for Skyrim and several other games too!

* I like to download the mods directly from Nexusmods, then use MO2's install switch for getting the mods from the local folder for specific games. Saved Mods for the game Fallout 4 too.

And yeah!

:thumbsup:

(click here > I <ereh kcilc)

(click here > Win! <ereh kcilc)

(Or here > Easy as Pizza < and here > (pie). < to see my two mods)

I decided to play around with the mod order in Mod Organizer 2 since it worked so well with the settings I set up and saved to Ruddy88's Simple Sorter.

It appears that after putting all those construction source files for the Workshop from several collections of Workshop bench mods for Fallout 4 and the individual work bench mods from different authors in a separate folder, aligning them all, caused R88's Simple Sorter to lose it's fine game running power. The blank screen just stayed blank with the little blue ring reminding me the game was about to start.

I've learned! If I must move mods around in MO2 I also must remember to use FO4edit to reset the patch for Ruddy88's Simple Sorter too! I think I am having fun seeing if I can crash the game after rearranging the mods again and again. Rearranging the mods just to see what happens. :laugh:

And yeah!

:thumbsup:

(click here > I <ereh kcilc)

(click here > Win! <ereh kcilc)

(Or here > Easy as Pizza < and here > (pie). < to see my two mods)

@Oblivionaddicted. I looked at your latest pix from Mass Effect. The expression on her face made me chuckle.

The Midnight Ride game setup program can be used to set up Skyrim Special Edition too.

Are you off to the Skyrim Modders thread pages, then? Or maybe the Skyrim Special Edition construction set Wiki to troubleshoot the Construction Kit?

I went out on an adventure. A road trip. I aimed to just let myself go where I went without any other idea to give me some directions.

The roads kept me from leaving them. I had to follow their path if I wanted to keep using the vehicle I was using. The fences kept me from crossing land without roads. A bead of light in my mind kept reminding me that it was a point I could aim for. I needed to find a different vehicle to travel to get to it though.

I am laying in bed. I am loosing my sight. I am drifting slowly into my mind. Viewing the bead of light as I go to sleep. Maybe tomorrow morning the road I travel will be one I make?